Into the Classroom

"This has to be some intimidation tactic or some shit" said Izuku looking up at the massive door to the 1-A classroom.

"Surely" said Mina with their hand on her chin, her eyes closed, nodding.

"Or maybe it's for people with quirks that make them large?" Suggested Kirishima.

"That too" said Izuku

"Yes of course" said Mina

The 3 of them walked through the door too be greeted by an empty room with nothing but a single Kid with black haired hobo with a scarf asleep at his desk.

"Um Scarf Hobo? Are you alive?"
Asked Izuku, not wanting to touch him.

The hobo didn't move an inch "you're an hour early to class. Sit down. Shut the fuck up. And let me sleep"

"Was my clock off?" Asked Izuku "sorry kirishima"

"It's fine"

"I SAID SHUT UP" yelled the hobo before returning to his slumber

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" whisper-laughed Mina to Izuku and Kirishima who also laughed

They went to the back of the room and sat in the corner seats.

Izuku sat in the far corner seat with Kirishima next to him and Mina in front of him.

She turned around in her seat sitting on it backwards resting her arms and chin on  the back of it.

"So Izuku? You said you observed the examinees in our training city. Who do you think got into the hero course."

"Based on my calculations there is a 97% chance that the bird headed stand user got in, 89% that the Girl with big hands got in, 88% that the frog girl got in, 92% that the sticky ball kid got in, 68% that The Zero Gravity user got in, apart from that I didn't see many others apart from engine legs who I'm certain got in. I'd say that the quirkless kid would've gotten in if All Might wasn't a staff member but now I predict he will be in general studies."

"Oh there was this one guy who made explosions from his hands who blew up tons of robots but he also hurt a lot of the other people so I don't know if he got in." Said kirishima

Mina spoke up "I hope Hagakure got in. She's an invisible girl I made friends with during the combat test in the city"

"Given that the robots didn't seem to track by heat I'd say there is a fair chance she got in" said Izuku.

The door to the room opened and in walked a kid with red and white hair along with a scar on his face. He sat down in a seat up front after glaring at Izuku.

"What's his problem?" Asked Mina, only getting a shrug from Izuku.

Slowly but surely the other students poured into the room and Izukus predictions came true.

Except the girl with big hands and the quirkless kid to Izuku's disappointment.

Eventually class started

The hobo got up and told them to change into UA Gym uniforms that would be in their lockers in the changing room.

The other guys in the class were confused when Izuku took off his shirt and kirishima blocked his back from their sight.

Out of sheer curiosity a boy named Kaminari asked "hey why are you blocking us from seeing Izuku? You two hiding something?"

"N-no" stuttered Izuku.

Kaminari was not convinced at all

"Scooch" he said shoving Kirishima to the side revealing a massive burn going down Izuku's back.

Izuku quickly covered it up and rushed to put on the gym uniform. When he was done he walked over to Kaminari and punched him in the face. Blood came leaking out of both his nostrils as his nose cracked.

"Fuck you" said Izuku walking out of the locker room not even bothering to Zip up his top, content as long as his burn was covered.

/////////////////////////
Hey this might be the last chapter or two for like a month bc I'm being shipped away to Wyoming for most of July
                -0kHomie