Friendly Conversation

Chizome hung up the phone with Shota Aizawa. Getting info from Izuku would be easy. After the time they spent together in Prison all he had to do was ask.

He dialed up Izuku. "I got a guy Named Shota Aizawa asking for info about you, do you mind?"

"Oh hey Chizome, that's my teacher, I think he's got something against me, but no word from any other underground groups?"

"Nope. None, Kai has been keeping them in line. I heard he adopted a little girl, or at least that's what Hari told me"

"Sounds like he's doing good for the Shie Hissaikai, giving em a more positive reputation in public eye, of course I don't expect WHO to stop targeting their turf given how stubborn heroes are as a whole when it comes to redemption and rehab"

"I mean he did break out of prison, he was lucky to even get a second trial after being caught"

"Fair enough, so how ya doing Chizome? Still sticking to your Hero Killing ways?"

"Of course"

"In that case I can't wait to battle you someday"

"Hopefully it won't come to that"

"We both know it will. Well anyway tell Aizawa about All for One, I'm sure if he's asking he already knows about it, I'll send you a list of quirks I have but I'm gonna have to leave out a few SSS Class ones, as they may make me seem far more threatening" Chizome nodded, swallowing. He know Izuku ranked all quirks he analyzed and also had from F to SSS but Chizome had no idea how strong "SSS" was given that All Might, Kai, and Painter (OC from another story, I love you if you know him) we're only ranked as SS.

"Could I personally ask about what quirks those may be? I won't tell anyone"

"I'll tell you one. It wasn't ever named by a doctor before I got my hands on it but it's telekinesis, the problem is that it's the opposite of most of those quirks. The bigger an object is the easier it is to move, and the smaller it is the harder. For example if I wanted to move a person it would take immense effort but if I wanted to I could move the earth out of orbit"

Chizome's jaw dropped, hitting the floor. "WHHHHHAAAAAAAA???"

"Yeah..." Izuku said "I never use it for that reason"

"Well either way I also have a hit to pass on to you, I got paid to take down a group in Hosu called the Black Snakes, the problem is I'm not able to deal with them as I have an... appointment with Ice Cube" Izuku knew what he meant.

"It's a shame, she's a nice woman and has a nice family but I understand why you have to do what you're gonna do"

"It was her duty as a hero to save the people trapped inside that Office building but she fled for fear of getting killed by the gunman inside. The only reason those people made it out alive was because Endeavor showed up"

"I get it. Do what you must. What do you need me to do about the Black Snakes?" Izuku said changing the subject not wanting to think about what would happen to her

"From what my employer detailed, lethal force is not required but may be needed given the strength of some of the members. I'll send you the descriptions sent of the known members"

Izuku recieved a message, the list of members present, and he opened it.

He looked through quickly at each of the files and then deleted the message off his phone to avoid tracking of any kind.

<Timeskip brought to you by Author-Sama being sick af while writing this>

Tamaki approached the hidden entrance to the facility slowly already hearing a ruckus from inside.

This hideout, belonging to the Black Snakes gang, was target to infiltration from Tamaki and other stealth-able heroes from Fat Gum's agency.

Unfortunately for the Scaredy-cat Sasuke wannabe he was the only one left, the rest of the heroes caught by the gang and subdued.

He had managed to slip out of one of the more hidden entrances to the hideout. After a bit or rest and collecting himself he called in reinforcements.

He sat tight and waited for reinforcements until he heard some shuffling. A young boy dropped down and walked past Tamaki, taking no notice of him hiding in the shadows nearby.

Tamaki observed as the boy felt around the wall, obviously searching for the secret entrance. Once he found it he slipped into the hideout.

'Was he one of the gang members?' Tamaki thought 'or is he a vigilante?" Tamaki was snapped out of his thoughts by shouts from inside the hideout.

"OH SHIT HES HERE!"
__________________________

First update in a while. I'm sorry for how garbage it it. Hope y'all had a wonderful day tho!
           -0kHomie