Calm After the Storm

"What the fuck was that?" Asked Kirishima surprisingly calmly. Izuku sighed, "Mina already knows but I guess I need to tell you everything from the beginning. So you know how I was in prison for my quirk?" Kirishima nodded and Izuku continued "well I never exactly explained my quirk to you" "yeah you did it's the light beam things right?" "Yes and no. I stole that quirk from another prisoner. My quirk is called All for One. I'm not related to the man who has this quirk but the way his quirk functioned was it would swap the latent DNA of the dying quirk cells with the Quirk DNA of another person. This essentially gave him their quirk and they got the dead quirk DNA making them quirkless. But the thing is my grandfather had his quirk stolen and in exchange he got the dead quirk cells which mutated when my father was born. Now my father was unable to use the quirk but that mean his child, me, would have it. But since I got the pure mutated Quirk I no longer share the risk of passing it on" Kirishima nodded slowly in shock acknowledging that he understood. "But why did those guys break in and try and catch you" "I'm getting to that. So basically after I broke out of prison and talked to you I went off to get a job. But the Japanese government had erased all public evidence of my existence meaning I am not a person in this country. So I went into an underground ring where I was hired as an assassin and was payed in yen and also the quirk of the victim so long as it wasn't a mutant quirk. That's how I pay Mina's parents even though they insist I don't. But with a job like that I've made... some enemies. Very powerful enemies. One of those being a man who for some fucking reason named himself after his quirk. All for One. He got news of my quirk and ever since has sent hit squads to kill me in fear that I would come for him. Hence these motherfuckers" Kirishima nodded again. "Dude speak up. You're not a fucking bobblehead" said Mina, jokingly trying to lighten the mood. It worked. The three of them looked at each other and laughed. Izuku used his quirk, pocket dimension, to dispose of the bodies. "Oh by the way" said Izuku, the other two looked at him. "You know how we're all gonna try for UA next year? Well I was gonna give both of you a quirk as a boost so you can both be the best heroes you can" Mina and Kirishima's jaws both dropped. "YOU CAN GIVE QUIRKS?" Izuku laughed and nodded. "Do we get to pick?" Izuku nodded again. "I'll give you both a list and you both get to pick one from your respective lists" 

•Quick note this is a poll. You can vote for which quirk each person should get and maybe give a little justification as to why to sway my opinion in one way or another. Also please don't spam yes over and over again. I'm not counting it multiple times if the same person comments twice or more and it just makes it more annoying for me to count it all•

Mina Ashido (so it's not as suspicious she would make it seem like it's part of her quirk by only manipulating her acid with whichever quirk she gets)

1) Liquid Manipulation
She can manipulate her acid like water bending and can use it from up to 20 meters from herself. The drawback is that the longer she manipulates a certain liquid the more it thins out so if she were to bend the same glob of acid for more than 1 minute it the glob would only have half as much acid in it.

2) Matter Shift
This would allow her to make her acid into a solid block or into gas and then back to liquid from wherever it is. So she could make a ball of hardened acid and throw it like a baseball and turn it back into a liquid at the last second. The drawback is that when every time she changes the phase of matter the Acid dilutes making it less acidic.

3) Liquid Transformation
This would allow her to turn herself into acid and then back to herself at will. She can freely move as acid and attacks such as punches and stabs would not hurt her in that form. The drawback is that she can only stay acid for 3 minutes before a 15 minute cool down and also her entire body transforms at once, she can't just transform part of herself.

Kirishima

1) Flesh Expansion
This would let him stick out his arm and it would become a jagged spike with his hardening. It would also work on his legs if he were to knee someone or kick them. If he is tackled per se he can shoot hardened spikes out of his back that would hurt but not always pierce his assailant. The drawback is that it mangled his body so if he down retract and reform properly it could damage his body.

2) Fleshwave
This would let him harden and then shoot the hardened bits of himself outwards like a shockwave. The chunks of hardened flesh would not break on impact and stay hardened until he deactivates his hardening. The drawback is that if he doesn't loosen the hardened projectiles from his body it could also rip apart part of his body.

3) Regeneration
Pretty simple. He regenerates at an impressive rate and can heal any wound that is not fatal. If he hardens and the hardening is shattered it will regenerate again extremely fast. The drawback is that the more it regenerates him without any rest in between the weaker the hardening becomes until he rests.

////////////
Sorry for the lack of updates but this was mainly filler and exposition and yes I know another damn poll. But in any case I hope you've enjoyed the fanfic so far and have a great day
        -0kHomie