Not the Best of Presents

"WAH! MINA! KIRI! PUT ME DOWNNNNN!" Yelled Izuku as he was being paraded around the living room by his two besties. "Nope sorry Zuzu this is too exciting not to celebrate. It's your first birthday out of prison" said Mina cheerily. Izuku giggled "heh yeah but why do you guys care?" "Because you're like a lil brother to me" said Kirishima. Mina blushed and tapped the tips of her pointer fingers together. (I'm switching around Kirishima and Izuku's birthdays btw. If you got complaints shove em up your ass) "Cmon Izuku" said Kirishima dragging Izuku into the kitchen revealing a nice cake with 15 candles on it. The two non-birthday havers chanted a happy birthday tune before Izuku blew out the candles receiving hugs from both the others. Kirishima gave him a brand new game called Hero Combat where you selected a hero and fought other heroes controlled by your friends. Needless to say even with the handicaps they put on Izuku after he annihilated them the first few rounds he wiped the floor with them as Endeavor and even as Miruko he quickly figured outs quick combo to wipe them out. They were having a blast playing together though, so much so that they didn't hear the front door of the house open. "SONOFABITCH!" Yelled Mina as Izuku blasted her off the stage with a Canyon Cannon. Kirishima attacked him from behind with a Detroit Smash but Izuku deactivated my lady's quick allowing him to duck under the hit before his body shifted into Kamui Woods and he used Lacquered Chain Prison grabbing Kirishima and launching them both into the void leaving Izuku victorious. "Dude Chameleon isn't fairrrrrr" whined Mina. "No he's fair we're just bad" laughed kirishima. They laughed loud before the door was launched off of its hinges and a group of 5 men with rifles walked into the room. "DROP EVERYTHING AND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD" yelled one guy. They complied and one of the intruders asked who had the quirk All for One. Izuku froze up and the other two stayed loyal to their promise. Nobody answered. Silence. Until one of the invaders grabbed Mina by the hair and put his gun barrel to her head. "She has pink skin so she doesn't have the quirk. I'll give you guys 10 seconds to tell me who it is before I shoot her and take both of you away" he began to count down. He was a 3 when all of a sudden Izuku disappeared. He reappeared next to the intruders before shooting one through the skull with a .44 magnum, the bullet killing him and entering the neck of the guy next to him. The remaining 3 uninjured thugs shot at Izuku riddling his body with holed before another one of the intruders collapsed dead. The last one had his neck broken and the final one ran over and grabbed Mina again as a bargaining chip. "Oi kid we can work this out. Let me go and I'll let her go" "no" said Izuku appearing behind him with the same .44 trained on the guy's head. "Who sent you" "A-All for O-one. He's a villain with the same quirk as you" "great" said Izuku sarcastically before the guy shot at him. Izuku deflected the bullet with his gun and shot back killing the man instantly. "Well shit"

/////////
This chapter is dogshit big fuck you im tired.
      -0kHomie