"Its called love"

Y/n was walking through the hallways of Hogwarts her 6th year after curfew of course she always did this even to her favorite prefects objections; it helped her think and right now that's what she needed to do. Tom riddle was a very complex person and she hated it but loved it at the same time, mostly loved. It didn't matter how many times he yelled, cursed at her, tortured her;
She still ran back and he adored it but he of course didn't know that this was love at the time. So when the girl was shoved up against the wall she was scared and very confused to say the least.

Toms hand was snaked around her throat tightly, he smirked as she squirmed and clawed at his hand trying to get a full breath in, despite that though Toms hand never let up he held her without speaking for a few second then spoke in a harsh voice "what did you do to me y/n?" He loosened his grip on her throat so she could talk.

"W-what do yo-you mean T-Tom?" She spoke in a strangled voice because of his still tight grip on her throat.

"I mean this fucking warm feeling I get everytime someone mentions your name, everytime I see you smile he'll hear your voice even. I see you everyday and each time the feeling just gets warmer and warmer and I hate it. It makes me think twice before doing bad things, it makes me soft y/n. So tell me what the hell you did to make me feel these things!" His voice raised slightly at the end of his rant showing his anger just a little more than he intended. Despite the pressure on her throat she managed to get a breathy laugh out.

"I didn't do anything Tom. That feeling is called love" she spoke softly. He finally loosened his grip fully but kept his hand resting on the base of her throat.
"You stupid, stupid girl. I can't feel love"

"Well I'd say it's quite clear you can feel something considering you seem to be very fond of me" she laughed gaining some confidence.

Tom looked bewildered and slightly scared at the realization, he stood there for a moment just looking into her eyes when finally his lips slammed into her roughly. The kiss was anything but gentle, it was rough and full of passion making up for months of doubting his feelings and saying he couldn't feel them. He shoved her deeper into the wall if that was even possible, he tightened his grip on her throat again causing her to gasp which he then took the opportunity to shove his tongue into her mouth exploring every part until they had to pull apart for air.

"Damn Tommy seems as though I was right." She spoke after catching her breath. Her hand made its way to the wrist of his hand that still had a death grip on her throat.

"yes I suppose you were, but just know your mine now there's not going back and, I don't like to share." He whispered into her ear, he then let go of her throat backed away from her and stood in front of her for a minute admiring her for a moment

"Goodnight, love" he said then walked always down the corridor.