Chapter Fifteen: A New Development

Louis's POV

I was having the weirdest dream. I had gotten an anonymous note telling me to meet someone in the janitor's closet during the first period. But when I got there, Caron was there. I mean, really like Caron Ace would ever want to talk to me much less in a tiny cramped janitor's closet. My imagination was really out of control.Needless to say, after I opened the door in my dream, I passed out. In reality, I woke up to a lovely view of my ceiling and some slight heartache. Even though I knew it was impossible, I wanted to be with Caron. But he was in the closet and I doubted he wanted to come out any time soon.At least I had my dreams.

Caron's POV

After Louis passed out, I panicked. I thought he would wake up in a minute or two, but he just laid there dead to the world. After a moment's hesitation, I picked him up and brought him to the nurse's office. Mrs. Lander freaked out in more than one way. First off, she was clearly disturbed by the idea of a guy carrying another guy until she realized he had passed out and therefore, couldn't walk. Then she freaked out because he wasn't waking up and started firing off questions about what happened. I, of course, lied about some of it merely saying that I was on my way to class when I ran into him and he wasn't looking good. I also said I was helping him to the nurse's office when he passed out.After that, she gave me a pass and sent me to class. Now I was sitting in Creative Writing, glancing at the clock every now and then, but Louis never came through the door. I could hardly concentrate on what was going on around me; my mind kept replaying the scene in the closet.Why did Louis pass out when he saw me?The bell finally rang, signaling the end of the day. I would have to wait until tomorrow to confront Louis."Carson," a familiar voice called.I turned my head to see my dream boy sitting beside me. Something about his voice was different though almost like it got deeper. I looked into his green eyes and smiled."How was school?""It was interesting. I asked the new kid to meet me in the closet so I could talk to him and in a way, befriend him, but when he saw me, he passed out."My dream boy stared at me for a moment before smiling."He was probably shocked to see it was you.""You're probably right.""Have I ever been wrong" he smirked and pulled me closer to him."No"I leaned into his embrace and searched for his lips ending our conversation. We stayed wrapped around each other and our passion until my alarm went off.I wonder if Louis would talk to me today.