Chapter Eight; Developments

"Babe," a gentle voice called to me from the darkness.

My eyes opened and I saw my dream boy sitting in front of me. I noticed something different, though. For the first time, I could clearly see his eyes, which were a stunning shade of green. The rest of him was still kind of blurred, but I was happy with this new development.

"Hey," I whispered, caught up in his eyes.

"How did school go?"

I saw the small smile grace his lips and I knew he already knew the answer.

"No one knows, but I might have started a peer war by accident," I admitted without really thinking about it.

"How did that happen?"

"We have a new kid at school that's openly gay. I offered to show him to class because he was lost and Stephanie flipped out at me. I told her off and showed him to class. I mean, it's not like I was going out of my way to do it. I had the same class."

"Hmm."

I watched as his eyes became thoughtful.

"Your eyes are beautiful," I blurted without really meaning to.

I felt the blush creep onto my cheeks and I avoid his gaze the best I could.

"You're beautiful."

My blush went from light pink to red at this. I bite my lip slightly to stop myself from grinning like an idiot. For a while, nothing was said and in the silence, we observed each other. I kept my gaze on his eyes, which slowly took in every inch of my body. My body reacted to his stare naturally and before long, I couldn't stand just staring at him anymore. I had to touch him and be with him.

I leaned forward, slight watching as his eyes shifted from my body to my lips. When my lips brushed his, I forced myself to stay there waiting from him to make the next move. I felt him smile as his eyes met mine before he moved in.

The kiss started off gentle and loving with sparks of passion, but of course, all sparks ignite and you are overcome by emotions. I shifted myself onto his lap with a leg on each side of his waist as his hands moved to my ass, giving it a gentle squeeze before he began to massage it. I didn't even bother trying to stop myself from making any sounds because I knew it was impossible anyways. Instead, I moved my hand down his neck and over his chest before he slightly pulled away. I looked at him in wonder.

"I love you."

The room faded to black, and the distinct ringing of my alarm clock filled my head. Another day, another problem. Groaning, I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, getting ready for school.