t w e n t y t h r e e

"TODOROKI??" todoroki was shocked with  y/n's sudden expression towards him

y/n's sudden expression towards him.

"uhh hi..?" todoroki awkwardly waved towards the frightened girl.

"oh- what are you doing here?" y/n grabbed all the snacks from the floor and todoroki helped. y/n was too flustered that without her knowing they accidentally touched the same snack.

cliche right?

"am i not allowed to be here?" todoroki looked up meeting y/n eyes which made her look away.

'his eyes are really beautiful' she thought.

"uh- oh um its okay !! ahAha i can handle this" she picked up all the snacks payed. 'did he see the notif?? does he know already??' shes thinking too much that the cashier was annoyed by her.

"hello?? miss?? if your just gonna stand there might as well leave." the cashier rolled her eyes.

" sorry, i'll pay for that." todoroki lend the cashier money while y/n was still dumbfounded. she snapped back to reality when todoroki held her hand to go outisde the store.

"are you okay?? i saw the incident awhile ago." todoroki looked at y/n with nothing but sincere eyes which of course, made y/n blush slightly.

"yeah im okay,, lets forget the past now !!" t:n cheered nervously and looked at todoroki's hand, she totally forgot to pay for her snacks.

"oMG WAIT LET ME PAY YOU ONE SEC" y/n grabbed her wallet and gave him a few dollars but he declined, "its okay, but bc of that lets eat this together okay?" todoroki lightly smiled while y/n had no choice but to agree.

they sat at the nearby benches outside the store and dumped all the snacks that he bought. he picked up the choco balls while y/n picked the gummies.

"i didnt know you had a sweet tooth" y/n smiled as she stealed a choco ball from todoroki which made him steal a gummy from her too.

"hEY give it back" y/n tried to snatch the gummy from him but bc of how clumsy y/n is, the pack of gummies fell which made them laugh.

"you really are clumsy y/n" todoroki snickered to her. ' i've never seen this side of him before.' y/n thought as she looked to his 2 colored eyes.

they both stared at eachother for awhile until they heard scream

"bOO ! HAHAHHA i got you guyss" midoriya teased as they both got flustered. "uH what are you doing here?? arent u suppose to train or something?" y/n quickly changed to a new topic, it made midoriya smirk

"WELL,, i was about to UNTIL i saw both of you being lovely dov-" y/n quickly closed his mouth while trying to finish his sentence.

"AhHahAh so we goTTA GO BYE U CAN HAVE THE LEFT OVER GUMMIES SORRY BYE" y/n held midoriya's arm and ran back to the dorm that lead todoroki dumbfounded.

they both stopped their tracks panting alot since the store was pretty far from there dorm. "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING DHSJS" (pretend DHSJS was a word) y/n scolded midoriya while he was laughing his ass off.

"i'M SORRY HAHAHAH someone just gotta break the ice you know" midoriya teased and played with his words and it made y/n playfully rolled her eyes.

"i almost got caught you asshole" y/n smacked midoriya's shoulder still laughing. after their little fight they both agreed that he will buy her icecream by the next time they go to thay store.

todoroki's pov

they really just left me like that huh... are they dating?? no way...

but they could be right??

now todoroki was the one that was full of thoughts. he couldnt stop thinking if they were dating or not until a memory appeared to his mind.

is it just me or i saw my name on her phone awhile ago? was it me or someone else that looks similar with my name??

but no one's name sounds like mine tho.

is she unknown??

no way.... it cant be her

right??

todoroki connected all the dots and all the clues that the unknown gave him.

it was y/n.

—————————-

OOOooOoOoo cliffhanger i guess
BDHJSJDJFKFK

ANYWAYS THANK U FOR 2K READS THO
IT MEANS ALOT ILY AND ITS TODOROKI'S BDAY TODAY

say happy bday to him or else 🔪 /j