ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ intro !

hi! so before anything i just want to clarify some things first !

i am not going to follow the order on how the series goes (like for example im not doing the entrance exams part)

i'll be making my own scenes but probably some are from the original series

their quirks wont really matter they just sit there i guess

their will be a ton of foul words in this book and mostly lower cased. by this time im writing this i still dont have a clear plot lol but ill try.

also lastly there will be no smut or anything nasty in this book so if you want that this is not the book youre looking for.

ive read alot of todoroki ff and im probably inspired by some of them since im not original dhsjjs

˚. ˚◦˚.˚◦˚

but if yall want to know your quirk, its here. y/n's quirk is called weather changing so she basically can control the weather or the weather could change because of her emotions for example if its raining she could change it into sunny or is she's sad it would rain or sometimes a thunderstorm (if shes really sad) and she could put it in a specific place ( like for example she can make the u.a school sunny while the rest of the place is raining).but it depends how far and she can only do it in a short amount of time (max. 1 hour and 10 mins) only or else she would faint or get nausea/headache.

also if u ask, how can this quirk affect people?

so she can basically make a specific place so hot that youre burning or make it so cold that ure freezing, could let the lighting struck in a specific place or can make the rain go hard that her opponent cant see

sorry if it sounds confusing hehe^

enjoy!