f o u r t e e n

it was 3:27am in a school night

it was 3:27am in a school night. y/n tried every single way to sleep. watch netflix, tried a chloe ting workout, but nothing worked. she wanted to text todoroki badly but he might be asleep.

she walked out her room to and she didnt see any light in todoroki's room beneath his door so she figured he's asleep. she went down to go and water and some candies. it was dark there so she turned on her flashlight.

"FUCKING VILLAIN SHIT" y/n shouted throwing her phone to the half colored haired boy. "oww.." he rubbed his head while looking back with an annoyed face but when he saw you he changed his facial expression.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK IM SOSOSO SORRY TODOROKI I DIDNT MEAN TO DO THAT I THOUGHT EVERYONE'S ASLEEP" you bowed to him multiple times when he tapped your shoulder.

"its fine, i would probably do the same anyways" he smiled lightly which y/n didnt notice since there was no light source. she took her phone and used the light from there to find the light switch.

"what are you doing here early in the morning anyways?" y/n questioned while getting a bottle of water and some mentos.

"i couldnt sleep" he replied simply while drinking his tea. you made an 'ohh' face and silence. it wasn't awkward silence it was comfortable for y/n.

her heart was beating so fast that it could run faster than iida's engine legs. she hoped he wouldn't hear her heart beating fast.

"so.... how's your life g-going? we dont talk too much so i dont really know ahah.." y/n smiled while rubbing the back of her neck and todoroki sat beside her which made her cheeks glow pink.

"nothing much, just studying, practicing my quirk, getting yelled at from my d- no one.., nothing new" he sipped his tea again and you hummed trying to not do anything suspicous. "how about you?" he looked at you.

"same as you, studying, making my quirk stronger, also practiced some new tiktok dances!!" you showed off your new moves to him and he chuckled lightly which made you flustered.

"dont get me wrong your dance wasn't bad, its just that i didn't really knew you were like this, you're like that unk- nevermind" he stood up and you looked at him "well goodnight y/n,
i hope you get some rest" he waved at you as you did the same.

you guys stared to eachother, it was like you were gazing the stars. his eyes were different. not because of his eye color but his eyes went soft. it felt like that wall between you guys shattered bit by bit.

you watched him go up the elevator and you smiled at him till the elevator closed. you sighed deeply as you touch your heart beating slower and slower. as y/n, you took his advice, you went up to your room and slept comfortably.