s e v e n t e e n

it was totally not a fun day

it was totally not a fun day. it was raining and it felt cold inside the classroom. you guys didn't really have anything to do since bc of the weather.

you guys had an exam this morning and everyone is so exhausted that aizawa gave them free time this whole afternoon.

it was that type of rain that would make you feel lazy and sleepy. even you can't change the weather bc u were too exhausted to do so.

there were three things everyone was doing. sleep chill and study. you chose to chill.

you placed your earbuds in your ear and started to listen to 'another day' by stray kids. it made you feel sleepy but your phone suddenly vibrated.

you checked your phone and it was todoroki.
"hey" your eyes widened and you looked around for todoroki but he wasn't there.

icyhotqt🥺

hey

im bored its raining.

friend:)

AYO?/!&/

AYOAYO‼️‼️

WTFFFSGSHSHS

I AM PANICHBGNGNF

LET ME  BREATHEHEHE

you took (very) deep breaths and ochako questioned you. "are you okay y/n? are you having a hard time breathing?" she hurriedly patted your back but you removed her hand.

"aHAHAa IM OKAY OCHAKO i just saw a meme that made me feel panicked...yeah panicked" you said and uraraka bought you lie.

you looked down again and saw a notification from him. "hello? are you there?" this lame message made you feel jumpy and bubbly in the inside but on the outside you tried to make a straight face.

icyhotqt🥺

hello? are you there?

it was so cold out i had to go outside.

friend:)

YES I AM HERE

oooo cool cool

n knee ways, HAVE U HEARD
OF STRAY KIDS?$/&/
THEY R SO COOL BYE‼️😫💪🔥

icyhotqt🥺

thats a very unique variation of emojis. this
aint 2016 isnt it?

i'm afraid i dont know them. mind if you
tell me?

friend:)

...NOT U NOT KNOWING THEM

BUT ILY SO I DONT HATE U

they're a really cool kpop
group :)

AND HELLO MY CHOICE
OF EMOJIS ARE AMAZING
😫😱🤠🤡😕😍🤨‼️🔥

IM LITERALLY SO QUIRKY
WBK😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

icyhotqt😱

...sure🤪

is that 'quirky ' enough?

why am i doing this...

friend‼️

TODOROKIDHDHJS

PLEASE IM ABOUT TO
ROTATE AROUND THE
SUN

HASHDHSJKSJSJDKAKKA

IS THIS EVEN YOU LAMAOHSJS

ILY FOR THIS SNHDJSJAKAK

icyhotqt😱

this is so embarrasing. why am i even
talking to you like this.

anyways, im heading back to the classroom
so bye.

friend:)

WHAT

FUCKFUCKFYFKCU

OK BYE ILY MWA

Seen

y/n quickly exited the message app and turned on her music again and pretended to be asleep.

she was scared that todoroki might sus her and might figure out that its her.

todoroki went in the classroom and looked at the class. no one was sus since all they did was sleep chill and study.

he went to his seat and looked around once again if he saw someone thats sus.

he was looking everywhere and he looked at y/n. y/n looked pretty and calm while 'sleeping'. 'thats cute' he thought and turned away.

todoroki felt dumb thinking about that. he doesnt have the time to love someone.

'do i even know what love is?' he thought.

y/n looked at the oppostie side where todoroki was and her eyes widened. she felt like someone was staring at her.

she tried her absolute best to calm herself down but nothing really worked.

midoriya on the other hand trying his best to not laugh his ass off since he saw what happened to you and todoroki.

"are you okay y/n?" midoriya let out a small giggle and y/n furrowed her eyebrows

"doES IT LOOK LIKE IM OKAY" she yelled in a whispering way. midoriya just laughed his ass off while y/n was trying to calm herself.