t e n

After the movie ended, They all headed to thefood court to eat a proper meal

food court to eat a proper meal. "You can keep my sweater if you want." Todoroki offers her kindly. "N-no! im FI-" Y/n was interuptted once again but because of her brother.

boomboomrawr

hey bitch

mom and dad is fucking
fighting again

i cant deal with this fucking crap
anymore so please fucking help me

stuckwithaporcupine

shit sorry im with
the dekusquad

let dad calm the
fuck down

im omw dont
worry little shit

- - -

This is now totally normal for the twins. Thats how Katsuki got his anger issues from and Y/n is trying her best to hold onto her emotions and fighting for her and her brother.

They were partners in crime, it sounds unbelievable but they are. Katsuki tries to protect her sister and vice versa. But this time Katsuki wasnt texting in all caps which means he really needs her help.

"I- um guys i need to go" Y/n ran as fast as her little legs could that shes probably faster than All might.

They were left there dumbfounded and Uraraka tried to stop her but she failed. "Wait what just happened?" Iida asked with his glued hands making weird movements.

"She just dashed out." Todoroki replied in his monotone voice with a hint of worry. "Should we go after her?" Midoriya asked them but it was too late.

On the other hand, Y/n was running and not even caring that she could have took a taxi.

She finally arrived and went straight in her house seeing her mom was about to throw a plate to Katsuki while he's cursing and raging his ass off and on her father was pulling her away.

Her house was a huge mess. "FUCKING STOP THIS BULLSHIT!" Y/n screamed her lungs out and they all stared at her. "Y/n..." Her mom dropped the plate crashing it everywhere and she immediately ran to her trying to hug her but Y/n shoved it away.

"I'm fucking sick of this! Katsuki was texting me so many times while i was fucking running! do yall even know how it FUCKING HURTS for me and Katsuki to see you guys fighting and blaming it to ME AND KATSUKI?! WE ARE THE ONES THAT ARE TRYING OUR FUCKING ASS OFF TO MAKE THIS FUCKING FAMILY WORK BUT I GUESS THE FUCK NOT. IM FUCKING SICK OF THIS BITCHY FAMILY." The weather changed into thunderstorms while she was crying and raging while they were there speechless.

Katsuki knew she was hurting but never thought her emotions would get out of hand. She was really good at hiding her pain and emotions that it might be her other quirk.

Her emotions was getting out of hand that it began raining hard suddenly because of her quirk.

Y/n quickly ran away. She ran once again to who knows where because couldn't see clearly because of the rain and the salty tears that was running down her face but she just ran her life out until she found a blurry bus stop that thankfully no one's there. She wasn't mad at Katsuki she just want to be left alone.

She found a bus stop that thankfully no one is there so she immediately sat down.

She quickly turned on her phone that was somewhat alive and went to chat Todoroki.