n i n e t e e n

school ended

school ended. y/n waved goodbye to her friends and walked alone. she liked being alone it felt more comfortable and you dont have to waste your energy talking to people.

she got outside the school gate and saw a very pretty sunset with a tint or purple on the sky.

she was in awe. it felt magical as she looked at the sunset. "its so pretty..prettier than me" she thought as she took out her phone and took a pic of it.

she walked to a vacant bench and sat under a cherry blossom tree. she looked at the sunset with different thoughts entering her mind

todoroki saw you sitting on the bench. he was looking at you far away, far enough for you not to see him.

todoorki stared as you looked at the sunset while the cherry blossoms fell slowly. his eyes softened. you looked ethereal.

todoroki build up his confidence and walked his way to you and sat beside you. you were deep in thought that you didnt even see or felt his presence beside you.

"that sunset...it looks majestic" todoroki looked at the sunset while you looked beside you in shock.

"wAiT OH HI ahHhahahHA HI TODOROKI what brings you here?" you waved awkwardly as he smiled lightly.

"mmm.. nothing, i just wanna see the sunset and i saw you here so here i am." todoroki rested his back still looking at the scenery.

"oohhh that makes sense.." you chuckled awkwardly. "whAT THE FUCKCKCK WHY IS HE HERE WHAT DOES HE WANT FROM ME JDJSJDJSJS" you thought as your heart was beating rapidly.

"you know... sunsets are proofs that no matter how hard life is, at the end of the day it still can end beautifully" y/n looked at todoroki smiling as your eyes became to a crescent shape which made todoroki's ears heat up.

"who told you that?" he asked. "from my grandmother" y/n still smiled but her eyes had a hint of sadness.

"you guys must be close then?" todoroki asked slowly as the wind became strong that your hair gracefuly danced with it.

"she died a year ago" she sighed and todoroki's eyes softened even more.

"im...so sorry" todoroki slowly said. you placed your hand on his shoulder. "no no its okay! haha shes in a better place now."

you looked at the purple/bluish sky and smiled lazily. "she honestly taught me and katsuki so much..more than my parents" as a single tear fell. she quickly wiped it off and laughed nervously.

"haha.. sorry i didnt mean to vent on you..."  y/n looked at todoroki. "no, its okay, you can vent at me anytime you want" todoroki said and made y/n shocked.

"...i think i know something that will make you feel better" todoroki ruffled through his bag.

"here" he gave a peppermint. "its not much but its the thought that counts.." y/n got the peppermint and laughed.

"it looks like you !! half white half red" you smiled as you placed the peppermint in your pocket.

todoroki felt comfortable around you. as comfortable with that unknown person. y/n looked at her phone to check the time and realized that it was getting late.

"i gotta go todoroki, i had fun chatting with you, lets hang out more !!" y/n said as todoroki nodded.

they both stood up and parted their ways. y/n couldnt believe she had the guts to ask him to hang out with her. "as if we would hang out lol,, BUT WHAT IF HE SAYS YES??" she shook off all those thoughts and took out the peppermint and smiled.

todoroki on the other hand still in shocked that he talked to y/n. they werent close but it was rare for him to start a conversation. especially for girls.

todoroki smiled at the thought of his confidence. but he doesnt realize that he was slowly falling for her.

——————————

its literally 3am and idk what to feel abt
this chapter lol but ty for 1k reads !! its doesnt feel like real lmaoshjsksks
pls stay safe and wear a mask <3