n i n e

They arrived in the mall and saw bothTodoroki and Iida waiting for them

Todoroki and Iida waiting for them. Y/n immediately stepped back "oh no no fuck yall" Y/n raising her middle finger and they just laughed. Midoriya was wearing a baby pink sweater with a turtleneck beneath it while Izuku was wearing a black jacket that has All might's signature and a "shirt" shirt below it and Iida was wearing a plain shirt with a tuxedo on top of it and Todoroki was wearing an oversized white sweatshirt with a plain tee. "hey! sorry for the wait because we
didnt knOw y/n's twin bro is katsuki" Midoriya explained to them "bruh we literally have the same last name watchu mean?" Y/n flicked Midoriya's forehead. "I thought yall were cousins or something" Midoriya complained while Y/n was trying to look 'coOl' for todoroki. "How long did yall wait?" Uraraka asked while Iida checked his watch, "Exactly 7 mins and 27 seconds" He said while he did that weird hand thing. "All right what are we waiting for? lets go!" Uraraka exclaimed while Y/n in the other hand was texting Midoriya.

- - -

bitchiestbitch

ur so fucking
dead jdkskdks

bro u traitor

maybe ur the u.a traitor ksksks

wHY IZUKUSKKSK

brocoliass

no im not akkskska

be thankful hoe

u get a chance to see him u hoe 😗✌

bitchiestbitch

i am but like

WHY SO
SUDDEN SJKSKD

WHY SOSUDDEN SJKSKD

brocoliass

i- ew

it was a suprise

teehee gl bitch

  Seen at 5:27 pm

  Seen at 5:27 pm

Y/n rolled her eyes to Midoriya that was lightly smirking at her till they were infront of the ticket booth and the food area. "Me and Iida will buy the tickets then Todoroki, Uraraka and Y/n will buy the snacks!" Midoriya said. "So Y/n what snacks do you want?" Uraraka questioned. "I"ll just get a coke and some gummies." Y/n pointed at the menu infront of them. "I'll get a bucket of popcorn." Todoroki calmly answered and gave the cashier his ' credit card ' because he insisted.

They went in the theatre and the cold breeze slapped their faces especially for Y/n since shes literally naked compared to them. She shivered but not so noticable since none of them told her, but thats what she thinks.

They headed to their seats and Y/n sat beside Todoroki (duh lmao) and Uraraka while she was beside Midoroya and Iida at the last. Uraraka was slightly smirking at Y/n which made her blush and raised her middle finger to her but luckily no one saw it. "You wanna share Y/n?" Todoroki calmly asked Y/n while slightly leaning his popcorn to her. "i- uh s-sure!" Y/n feeling the heat going up to her cheeks.

After 15 mins in the movie y/n was visibly shaking her ass off while rubbing her hands together. Todoroki couldn't stay put because he saw y/n shivering ever since they went inside but he was scared he'll get teased aka he was being a pussy. He took of his sweater and he was now wearing a black tee, "Hey, i see you are shivering so mind if i ask if you need this sweater?" Todoroki whispered to her. "oH me?! and sWEATER?! pFFT N-" Y/n got interrupted when Todoroki put its over her head ' she talks to much ' he thought. " i- th-thank you" Y/n was clearly blushing but the dumb fuck Todoroki is, he didnt see it. ( if ure a hard stan of todoroki and cant take jokes, im sorry uwu). She wore it nicely and she can smell Todoroki's perfume.

Uraraka was there smirking at her while Midoriya being a sneaky ass, took a pic of them several times till Iida chopped with his glued fingers to the floor.

-

-------------

yall im addicted to tiktok djskdkdk