Chapter 11 : Regained Consciousness

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Ugh..."

Takeshi got off from the bed and stopped the digital alarm clock from making annoying noises. He stretched his arms with a tired face. He looked at Mikoto who's sleeping on the top bunk of the bed.

[A/N: The alarm clock was originally just set to 00:00 when Takeshi found it. Then, he set it to whatever time he guessed. That's why they don't know the time for sure.]

"Oy, Misaka."

"..."

Takeshi grabbed his pillow and threw it up to Mikoto's face. It hit the brunette girl's head perfectly.

"Arhh, what do you want?" Mikoto said annoyedly.

"Wake your ass up. It's already past 8 hours, the amount of time we all agreed to sleep through. And after 8 hours passed, we're gonna wake up and do our morning routine even though god knows if it's night or day outside there."

"Urgh I got it. You go wake the others."

"Okay, but I'll hit you if you go back to sleep."

"As if you can," Mikoto murmured, making sure it won't be heard by the glasses boy. And thankfully, it wasn't.

Takeshi moved to the other side of the room. There are two beds inside the room. One is a bunk bed, which is occupied by Mikoto and Takeshi. The other is a queen sized bed which are occupied by Gunha and Blaze.

Back when Mikoto and Gunha are still not present, Takeshi sleep on the bunk bed alone while Blaze got the queen sized bed all to himself. As for Yuga, he sleep on a single bed in the other room. For Aika, she sleeps on the sofa in the living room.

It's not like they're so cruel to let a kid sleep on the couch. Yuga could easily let her have the single bed and go sleep on the bunk bed, but Aika's reason is that she have to sleep in the living room to keep guard of the room. Aika can use her clairvoyance better if she's nearer the place she's using it on. So if she sleeps in the living room she can sense other disturbances quickly using her clairvoyance.

Takeshi watched the scenery in front of eyes of which Gunha and Blaze is hugging each other like a hug pillow.

"... You guys."

"Zzz...." They both snored as they sleep. Both are physically strong esper, and both sleeps aggressively like this. The only difference is Blaze is a calm gutsy type while Gunha is a reckless gutsy type.

Takeshi went outside of the room and stepped inside the bathroom. He noticed Yuga washing his face on the sink.

"Oh. Good morning Takeshi," greeted Yuga.

"Morning. Can you pass me the water dipper? Fill it with water first."

"Sure." Yuga did like Takeshi said and give the water dipper to him. He saw Yuga stepped outside of the bathroom.

"Eh? Where are you going with it?"

Yuga followed Takeshi into his room. Takeshi stood in front of the two idiots still hugging each other on their bed. He placed the water dipper on their faces and slowly rotated the direction...

FSHAAA

"Warghhh!"

Gunha is the one who screamed loudly while Blaze scoffed because the water got into his mouth. Yuga had his jaw dropped watching Takeshi's evil grin.

"Good morning to you guys."

"Geez... This megane doesn't know how to wake up other people in a normal way..." Gunha complained while caressing his wet hair.