Chapter 5 : Attack on Wolves

Shout out to Rocky2234 for being a loyal reader of this fanfic and my other stories! Thanks a lot! ヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ

GAHH AOT FINAL SEASON IS AIRING OMG OMG OMG

"Misaka-san! Oy, what's wrong with you?!"

Misaki kept shaking Mikoto who's now unconscious from the shock of seeing a scary wolf. The room darken up again as Mikoto's sparks had disappeared because of her unconsciousness.

"Damn, I can't see a thing!" Gunha shouted frustratedly.

"D-Don't panic! Just keep calm and... And..." Touma extended his hand shaking it in the air, hoping to find someone.

"Eh?"

He felt something soft on his hand's palm. Something like... A fur.

"Cat?"

Suddenly a light was shone at him making Touma looked away from the sudden brightness. Then he looked back again and...

"UWAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH!"

Touma ran away as far as possible from the animal in front of him. His whole body is trembling and his eyes looked very scared.

"H-Help me..."

The wolf seemed to like Touma's fear of it, and it slowly walked towards Touma while seemingly giving a scary ear to ear smile.

As it was about to jump on Touma, he closed his eyes frightenedly and in his heart he ask for Index's forgiveness for leaving her all alone.

DUSH!

Touma slowly opened his eyes and saw Gunha in front of him. He had his fist in the air, looking at the wolf that he had just punched.

"That was close! You okay, Kamijou?"

"Sogiita! You're my saviour, thank youuuuu!" Touma jumped on Gunha to hug him but Gunha evaded making him fall to the floor.

"You're welcome, that's what bros do! Anyway we should check up on the others."

"Y-yeah... Ouch, my butt hurts"

"Hey miss Mental Out. Is everything all right? What happened to miss Railgun?" Gunha asked as he noticed those two level 5 girls kneeling on the floor.

"I think she fainted because she saw that one wolf just now!" Misaki said worriedly.

"Is she alive?"

"Of course she is, are you stupid? She just lost consciousness that's all!" Misaki said frustrated by Gunha's stupid question.

"That's good to know. So what should we do about miss Railgun here, Kamijou?"

"Eh? Y-You are asking me?"

"Duh. Didn't you said earlier that you were gonna take the role of the leader? That's why right now I'm asking your opinion what should we do"

"Right... Erm, errr... Gosh I don't know what to do!" Touma ruffled his hair.

"What? Are you saying that you as a leader don't know what we should do now? What's the earlier big talk for?"

"You say that but we don't really have options here! I would say we need to get her to the infirmary, but we can't even leave this room! And the room is dark- come to think of it now, this room's lights has been cut off for a while. Then how come I am able to see you...?"