Chapter 2 : A Certain 'Gathering'

[Keep in mind I only watch Railgun so I will miss a lot of details like how Misaki calls Touma and other shit]

"Zzz...."

"Hey, wake up!" Sogiita Gunha kept shaking Mikoto. "You can't pretend to sleep just because you're scared to face the situation! A man has to be brave!"

"Gunha, I don't think she's pretending to be asleep. Also, she's a girl." Kamijou Touma commented with an expression saying "ah, i want to get out of here".

"Hey, you shouldn't bother with her! What you're supposed to be doing right now is to find a way for us to get out of here. You too, Touma!" said Shokuhou Misaki while frowning at the two boys.

"Ah, damn it!" Accelerator kicked the metal door as hard as he can but the door won't budge. "This is a pain in the ass!"

"You guys should set this thin guy as an example! He's been kicking the door for ages to get us out from here. Although I do admit he's pretty useless because the door doesn't even budge even after all the kicking but hey at least he's doing something," said Misaki pointing at Accelerator.

"Huh?!" Accelerator glared at Misaki. "Who are you calling thin guy, you bitch!  Do you know who I am? I'm the strongest esper in Academy City! I could just kill you right now!"

"Bro, calm down. Don't get mad at her just because she stated a fact," said Gunha.

"Huh?! What the hell was that, you bastard!" Accelerator rushed at Gunha and grabbed the front of his shirt.

"Shit, Sogiita! What are you doing, angering this guy up?" Touma panicked while trying to hold Accelerator.

"What are you chickening up for, Kamijou? Even though it's a fact that this guy is the strongest esper, he's nothing right now. Why? Because he can't use his esper ability. Hahaha."

"The fuck was that?! You don't have your ability too!" Accelerator threw a punch at Gunha but Gunha blocked it with his right hand.

"That may be true, but I have natural strength. Well, not the same as my superhuman ability but I'm still strong."

"Heh. Nice, that makes me feel more motivated to give you a good punch in the face," Accelerator smirked.

"What, you wanna go? I accept your challenge." Gunha smirked back at Accelerator with a newfound motivation to defeat the white haired guy.

"Guys, don't fight...!" Touma pleaded. Normally, if something like this happens he uses his right hand to solve it. But right now these level 5s are not fighting with their abilities, so what use does Touma's right hand has?

"Just ignore them, they're so childish." Misaki commented while leaning back on the metal room wall. She glanced at Mikoto.

Her sleeping face is certainly adorable. Not that Misaki will ever tell that to her though.

Suddenly Mikotos's eyes shot open. Misaki, surprised by the sudden awakening of the electromaster, averted her eyes while hoping her face isn't red or anything.

"Are...? Where am I...?" Mikoto brought up her upper body then sits as she rubs her right eye. 

"Finally the sleeping beauty is awake," Misaki said, trying to play it off cool as if she hadn't been staring at the girl just now.

"Huh? Shokuhou? What are you doing here? Did you kidnap me? Why? What do you want?" Mikoto looked at Misaki with an angry and disgusted expression.

"Just who do you think I am? Even though I hate you, I'm not evil enough to kidnap and torture you in my mansion's basement. Although I like the idea of it."

"Then.... Why are you and I here?"

Mikoto looked around and were surprised to see three boys staring at her.

"The fuck, what's the meaning of this?! Explain this second, Kamijou!"

"Hey, why are you scolding me first?! I didn't do anything!"

"Then what are you three doing in the same room with us both?! Are you planning to do perverted things to us?! You sick motherfuckers!"

"Hey, could you chill for a second? We're not the bad guys here," Sogiita said.

"Who wants to lay a hand on that disgusting body of yours anyway?" Accelerator said with a smug face.

"What did you say?!" Mikoto glared daggers at Accelerator but her expression changed the next second.

"I... Can't use my ability?"

"You realized, huh?" Touma said. "That's the situation we're currently in."

"Not that you have any ability to begin with, you Level 0," dissed Accelerator.

"Don't say that, he has his wonderful right hand!" Gunha commented.

"Look, let's just focus on the situation okay? So basically me, Sogiita, Shokuhou and Accelerator lost consciousness. When we woke up, we're locked up in this metal room with no windows whatsoever. Then after a while came Biribiri thrown down from the ceiling."

"What was that? Thrown down from the ceiling? You mean..." Mikoto looked up. "From that high ceiling?"

"Yeah, I just got a glimpse of the ceiling being opened and you came down from there. After that the ceiling were back to normal," explain Touma.

"No wonder my back hurts..." Mikoto patted her back with a pained expression.

"If your bones are not broken or anything, it's all good right?" Sogiita said in a carefree way.

"The fuck, man? Who gives a damn if my bones are good or not? If it hurts, it hurts!"

"Whoa, I'm not saying your pain isn't that serious. I'm just saying, we need to be physical so we can get out of here. You can go get your back treated in hospital after we get out."

"The problem is how do we get out?" said Misaki.

"By kicking the door open?"

"Thin guy's been kicking the door open with all his might but the door still doesn't open."

"You—" Accelerator tried stepping towards Misaki but Touma prevented him.

"It's a metal door after all. I guess we can find other ways," said Touma.

"What other ways do we have? This room doesn't even have windows," said Mikoto.

"The ceiling opened when you came down, right? We can try to force it open again, I guess?" Touma suggested.

"Is there any Spiderman among us who can climb up to that high ceiling?" Gunha asked sarcastically.

"If only we have one," sighed Touma.

"Hey, do you guys remember what happened before we lost consciousness?" Misaki asked.

"I'm thrown down from the ceiling," Mikoto answered.

"I know, I'm asking the three other people besides you."

"I don't remember anything." Touma sighed again.

"Same here. Not a thing. My head hurts if I try to remember," said Gunha while massaging his temples.

"You useless idiots. Then, I'm the only one who remembers."

"Huh?"

Everyone looked at Accelerator.