I'm Alive (Part 2)

Wow, it's been forever, hasn't it? It boggles my mind that whenever I check my notifications on here (which isn't often, mind you), that people are still reading and loving this story, even though it's been so long! Plus the fact that it has almost 65k reads?! Little 15 year old me, who started this as a way to cure my boredom on a long car ride in 2018, would have never believed it. I'm so grateful to you all. I know a lot of you think I'm dead, but huzzah, I am not!! Your comments never fail to make me laugh about that.

But, "where have you been?!" you're typing into the comments right now. Well, I'll tell you, and give you little life update while we're at it. Well, right now I'm a senior in high school. Back in November I finished my last cross country season with a final 5k time of 22:29 (which I am very proud of!), and after that I expected to be in my school musical, but, it was canceled. It really sucks too, since I basically knew I was going to get the lead, and theatre is one of my biggest passions. And now track conditioning is starting, so soon I'll be busy with that. From taking college classes to just being stressed about my future, I've been so busy with the adult things in life, that I have honestly not thought about Wattpad at all over the last year and a half, since I made that last "I'M ALIVE!" chapter. I have grown up and changed a lot since I was a freshman in high school, as weird as that is to admit. I still have some of the same interests, and I still think of myself as a twelve year old because compared to most girls my age I am one (I'm almost 18 lol), but my mentality and maturity have developed a lot. I'm honestly not into My Hero Academia anymore. But these characters still hold a special place in my heart, and I am going to finish what I started. For you guys. Seeing how much you love this story brings me so much joy, so I'm going to do it for you. And that's a promise. I also promise I won't disappear for years after this chapter. ;)

So, stay tuned, friends. The final chapters are coming soon.❤️