A Lovers Quarrel

A/N: 12K READS?! WHAT?! THAT'S LEGITIMATELY SO CRAZY OMG

*cough* ahem... Keep in mind that this chapter, plus the next, will be the final official chapters of this fanfiction. Then there will be an epilogue! Once this story is officially over, I will continue to work on the KiriMina, TodoMomo, and KamiJirou Heroes in Color books! I also might be doing stories of other ships (TokoTsu, EraserJoke, BakuCamie, ect.) in a smaller Heroes in Color Oneshots book as well! That oneshots book will probably also have other IzuOcha scenarios that didn't make it into the official book. So make sure to follow me if you want to read those!

With that out of the way, lets get on with the chapter...

A few months had passed since Izuku and Ochaco's infamous First Date. They had gone on many more together since then, thankfully without any more villain interruptions.

After they revealed the full extent of their relationship to some of Class 1A, Mina took free reign and continued to tell the rest of the class, who continued to tell the rest of the school. By the end of the week, IzuOcha had unofficially become UA's cutest couple. They were kind of startled by the attention, but went on as normal.

Or at least, their new normal. Eating lunch together (along with the rest of their friends) and talking between periods was nothing new for them, since they had been doing that even before they were dating. But holding hands in the hallways, as weird as it was at first, eventually became a regular for them.

They didn't cut themselves off from the rest of their friend group though, either. Most of the time, everything just went on as it always had, with the added fact that Izuku and Ochaco were now a couple.

But as great as their relationship was going, one sentence they had never told each other loomed over Izuku's head like an annoying mosquito.

I love you.

Yeah, they were soulmates, yeah, they had told each other things that were very similar, like "you mean so much to me," or "you're amazing," so they obviously both knew how much the other cared for them. But Izuku still felt like he needed to say it to Ochaco.

But the question was, when? And how?

A moonlight dinner? Nah, that was too cheesy.

Telling her after school? No way, that wasn't special enough.

Although he had been learning a lot about being romantic in the last few months, Deku felt like he was still lacking in that department, because he had no idea what to do!

"Are you okay?" a sweet voice asked. Izuku jerked his head up, and met the eyes of Ochaco. "You've been mumbling for a while now."

"Oh no, have I?" Izuku asked, and Uraraka nodded as he continued. "Well... I was just, um, thinking about this arithmetic problem I'm stuck on! Yeah, haha..."

"Huh, well that's weird, I for sure thought I heard my name in there somewhe-"

"This is STUDY hall! Not, talk-with-all your-friends hall! Now be quiet everyone!" Midnight yelled from across the classroom at her desk, cutting off Ochaco. All the students ducked their heads and continued to work.

____

A few hours later, the students of Class 1A were almost done with the school day, on their last class: 1v1 Training. Izuku still hadn't figured out a way to tell his girlfriend "I love you," and had given up even thinking about it, since he didn't want to dive into another round of Midoriya Mutter Sessions™.