A Plan part 2

"Eijiro Kirishimaaaa!!!" Mina practically yelled as she pounded on her boyfriend's door.

The pair had practically always known they were soulmates, since they had been friends since middle school. But it was when they both made the U.A. hero course when they had started to date. (A/N: oooooh possible next soulmates AU???)

The door opened with a "fwoop" and Kirishima's head appeared.

He wore a concerned look on his face, but it quickly dissipated into a curious smile when he saw Ashido's grin.

"Hey Mina! What is it?!"

His pink girl grabbed his hand and pulled him back inside of his dorm, and the pair sat on his bed.

"Guess what!!!"

"Hmmm...you and Hagakure finally beat Mineta to a pulp?!"

"Ha! I wish!! But no. You wanna guess again?" Mina replied with a laugh as she tackled Eijiro on the bed so she was on top of him.

"How about...you just tell me?" he asked, his eyes quickly darting down to her pink lips.

"It's Midoriya and Ochaco!" she pecked his lips quickly. "They're were together behind the dorms! So I'm thinking...they might be dating! Maybe even soulmates!"

Mina got off of her boyfriend and pulled him up so they were sitting side by side on the bed.

"Really?! What makes you so sure about that?" Kirishima said skeptically, cocking his head to the side.

"Well..."

Mina continued to explain what she had witnessed, and proposed a plan to expose the two's relationship. Out of love for the two of them, of course.

Or rather, MINA proposed a plan to expose the two's relationship, and Kirishima simply watched from the sidelines as she rambled on about said plan.

____

"I know Ochaco. She's one of my best friends, and I know that this will be great for her. She'll thank me later!"

"Okay, if you say so..." Kirishima agreed reluctantly as they entered Class 1A.

He loved his girlfriend to pieces, but sometimes her elaborate plans like this...well, they just went over his head.

As the classroom talked and chatted before they knew Mr. Aizawa would come in and tell them to be quiet, Ashido wasted no time and giddily cheered, "Hey, let's play truth or daaaare!!"

Kirishima knew that was his cue, he nodded along and encouraged the rest of the Bakusquad to play (aside from Bakugo--of course), and that spread into the entire class getting pumped for the game.

"I'll go first!" Mina announced over the ruckus. "Midoriya! Truth. Or. Dare."

Helloooo! Yes, this chapter is very short. Yes, I have not updated in a long time. So sorry about that!! Hopefully I'll be able to update more frequently.

Also, if you don't like Kirimina, please don't be rude in the comments. This is my story, and quite frankly I have every right to ship what I want. Y'all anime only's will probably be shipping it too when season 4 is released.😂