I'M ALIVE!

Hello! Author-san here!! I am here to let you all know that I am in fact alive and trying to write the new chapter!! I've actually written it several times already, but scrapped it each time because it didn't turn out how I wanted. With school, cross country, and everything else life has been throwing at me, I've just been trying to keep my head above water lately. But I am still writing and working on the new chapter!! It will be released very soon!! Thank you all so much for all the reads, and thank you all for being so patient with me!! I appreciate you and your support so much!! I may not reply to every comment, but I read every single comment, and they are all so sweet!! I don't think I've gotten a single hate comment. Which is amazing (and some of your comments are absolutely HILARIOUS, lemme tell you)!!

I'm so sorry for the chapter taking so long. Again, thank you for being patient, I'll publish the new one soon!!
ALSO...

SEASON 4 EPISODE 1 JUST CAME OUT, AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!! THERE WERE A BUNCH OF LITTLE IZUOCHA MOMENTS!! AND I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE PLOT TO MOVE FORWARD!! (Fellow manga readers know what I mean)

Anyways I'm so much more motivated now to write this fanfic after watching!

Alright, I'll stop stalling now and GET TO WRITING!!✌