A Villain Revealed

A/N: Once again, sorry for the long wait! Man, these next few chapters were so hard to write.

ALSO, thank you SO MUCH FOR 6K READS!! I never thought this story would get even this far. So thank you all for reading this story and voting.

Okay, onto the chapter...

A small, disk-like object landed a yard away from Izuku and Ochaco. Right in the nick of time, Uraraka noticed, and tackled Deku out of harm's way. They rolled for a few more yards, landing in a less than appropriate position, and they blushed briefly. But the explosion from the grenade they had just dodged shook them out of their trance. The bridge shook, and grew more unsteady by the second.

Smoke and dust surrounded the end of the bridge, making it impossible to see who the enemies were, but Deku knew one thing for sure.

They had to get out of there and call for help.

He tried to piece together a plausible plan as more grenades flew by, shattering their only escape route, and causing the bridge to shake even more in the process.

Then, Deku and Uraraka heard voices coming from the cloud of smoke, and immediately knew who it was.

"Hey Izuku, long time no see!" a scratchy voice called. A voice that neither of them really cared to hear again.

The cloud cleared, and Deku and Ochaco's suspicions were confirmed.

Tomura Shigaraki.

Ochaco gasped and started to tremble. The last time her and Deku had seen him, Shigaraki had held his hand on Izuku's neck, choking and threatening to kill him with his quirk if he didn't cooperate.

Luckily, Ochaco had found them before anything had happened and Shigaraki left. But she couldn't hello but wonder, if she hadn't ran away from her now-boyfriend because of her embarrassment, things would've turned out different. Maybe Deku wouldn't have had to go through the traumatic experience of almost suffocating.

Ochaco tried to shake away the chills--plus the guilt--and shot a glance at Izuku. He looked just as shaken as she felt, but she watched him swallow his fear and give Tomura a calm glare.

"What do you want?" he called, gasping when three Nomus emerged from the ever-shrinking cloud. As much as the couple was trying to keep their cool as they attempted to come up with a coherent plan, Midoriya couldn't help but swearing under his breath.

"A bit hasty, and somewhat anxious, are we?" Shigaraki chuckled.

"Says the one who interrupted my date!" Deku countered, as he reached into his pocket and gripped his phone. "We have to get out of here," he whispered to Ochaco as several more disks lined the bridge, ready to explode and make them fall into the river at any moment. Not to mention the three giant Nomus ready to destroy them once given the command.

Izuku's mind flashed back to Hosu City, and how close he, Todoroki and Iida had been to getting in trouble for fighting with out his hero license. As much as he couldn't stand the thought of leaving a villain, especially Shigaraki, he couldn't make the same mistake again.

Ochaco nodded in agreement and saw Deku pressing buttons on his phone from behind his back. She realized they needed to keep stalling while he got help, so she added, "And we were just getting to the good part!"

"Oh, I don't care about your little date!" Shigaraki snarled. "I've been sent by my loving Master to find out your relationship with All Might!"

Izuku's eyes widened. Were the League of Villains really that close to figuring out the secret of One For All? Had they noticed how similar his and All Might's quirks were?

"All Might is Deku's teacher, just like he is to rest of us at U.A!" Ochaco snapped. "Why on earth would you need to hold an entire attack just to get a little piece of useless information?!"

Deku tapped another button behind his back, as Shigaraki scratched at his neck aggressively. "Oh, you know, the attack part was just my idea. I needed some entertainment." He used such a sickening tone of voice that both Izuku and Ochaco paled. "Plus, I also thought it would be fun to try and kill you. And perhaps use that as banter against All Might, and then kill him as well!"

"Well it's a good thing you won't be doing either of those things!" a hearty voice announced from behind Deku and Uraraka. They recognized the voice instantly, but this time, it was a voice they were happy to hear.

"All Might!" Deku cheered in a fanboy manner.

"Hope has arrived! Because I am here!"

All Might strut past Izuku and Ochaco, giving them each a sympathetic glance, before whispering to Izuku, "Do whatever you need to do to get off of this bridge. And call for more help, if you can."

He gave a quick nod and turned to his girlfriend. "I have an idea to get out of here. But we're gonna need to use both of our quirks."

A/N: Ahhh sorry this chapter didn't have too many ship moments, but don't worry, there are so many to come. I'm writing the next chapter as we speak, so it should be up today or tomorrow! Yay!

Please leave a vote and a comment if you've been enjoying this story, it means a lot <3