A First Date Gone Horribly Right

"I have an idea to get out of here. But we're gonna need to use both of our quirks."

Ochaco nodded, and gave a small smile. "Whatever you need me to do."

Another disc-grenade landed next to them, and Izuku immediately scooped Ochaco into his arms bridal style and ran off, firing up One for All to 10 percent. "Guess I don't have time to explain! Just trust me, okay?" he yelled over the noise of the explosion.

"Always!" Ochaco replied. She tried to focus on how much of a scary situation they were in, but she couldn't help but revel in the feeling of Izuku's arms. Gosh, it was her favorite place in the world. She shook her head, trying to snap herself out of the trance.

Deku looked around at their surroundings. His plan was a little risky, but what choice did they have at this point? The only way off the bridge had been blasted to smithereens, and it was tottering like it would collapse into the river at any moment.

So Deku did what he needed to do and....

...hopped over the ledge of the bridge, and into the river.

Uraraka screamed and clung to Izuku with a death grip he never knew she had, but to be fair he felt like letting out a scream as well. He may or may not have underestimated the height of the bridge. It had to have been at least three stories tall.

Unfortunately, Deku's mind totally abandoned him, and they were left plummeting.

But at the very last moment, Ochaco realized what he wanted her to do, and used his quirk on her boyfriend, stopping their fall.

Floating in each other's arms inches away from the water, everything on Izuku and Ochaco's end seemed weirdly calm. They could still see and hear the fight above them going on, but compared to the terror of falling into a ravine, the sudden silence was pretty mild.

They shared a look, then a laugh. "Let's get out of here," Izuku chuckled.

"And how exactly do we do that?"

"You'll see. And you might want to hold on, like really tight, this might get a little bumpy"

Izuku fired up One for All again, this time only in his legs, and to 20 percent in each. He stretched his legs down, so his feet were just touching the water, and jumped off of the surface of the river.

A huge geyser of water shot them out of the ravine. Ochaco's hair had mostly fallen out of the bun it was in earlier, and her hair whipped in their faces. They both screamed again, but this time it was a joyful cheer.

They tumbled onto the grass next to the river and rolled for several yards, landing in that less-than-appropriate position they had landed in earlier on the bridge.

Deku was on top of Ochaco, and was in the middle of awkwardly apologizing and getting up, when she cut him off by grabbing his face.

"Deku... you really are adorable." she leaned in and placed a short kiss on his lips. "You're my hero."

He turned a deep cherry shade, but didn't hesitate to smooth her bun a little, and tuck some stray hairs behind her ear. Man, she's so gorgeous.

Now it was Ochaco's turn to blush, as he told her "And you're stunning. Somehow even after being involved in a villain attack." they both giggled. "You're my hero, too."

____

After Izuku called the police and more heroes were sent to help with the situation, everything turned out okay.

All three Nomus were captured, the bridge was repaired thanks to Cementoss. But of course, Shigaraki got away. But that wasn't anything anyone was surprised at anymore.

After having a short chat with All Might, the police escorted Ochaco and Izuku to the dorms.

They walked in together, stopping at the hallway where the stairs split into the girl's and boy's sections. Izuku glanced down at his watch, seeing that it was after midnight.

Both of their hearts fluttered as they lingered next to each other's faces, so close that they could feel the other's breath on their cheeks.

No one is awake right now...so they won't find out we're dating. This should be okay, Deku thought, as his eyes moved from her pink lips to the crook of her neck, where he crashed his lips into and placed a gentle kiss, making Ochaco's breath hitch. He pulled away slowly, then peppered kisses around her face until he made his way back to his girlfriend's lips.

They moved their lips across each other's in perfect harmony. Deku's hand rested on her hip, the other pulling her closer by the neck. Ochaco ran her hand through his hair, and her other hand rested on his back, rubbing it gently.

They kissed for a few more seconds, then eventually pulled apart from each other and finished the night with a long, comfy hug.

They started to seperate, each going to their seperate wing of the dorm. They kept their hands locked as long as possible, but when the distance got to far they reluctantly let go.

"Goodnight, Ochaco!" he whispered with a loving voice.

"Goodnight Deku!" she replied, although she wasn't quite ready to go up to her room by herself. Not at all.

And as her boyfriend trudged up the stairs that lead to the boy's wing, she didn't feel up to being alone.

"Uh, w-wait!"

Izuku turned around and poked his head around the corner. "Hm?"

Ochaco hugged herself as she blurted something out that she never thought she'd ask. "A-ah, I know it's really wimpy of me, and not like a hero at all, but I really am just kinda scared to be alone right now. S-so I was just wondering if I could sleep in your room tonight."

Izuku turned as red as his sneakers.

A/N: don't worry everyone, nothing inappropriate will happen next chapter. This is a NO LEMON ZONE!! The next chapter might include a few more kisses, but that's where it'll stop😉

Also, that kiss might have seemed intense considering it's them, but it's really late at night and they've had a long day, so they're a bit out of it. When they wake up tomorrow, they won't believe they made out. They'll think it was a dream, ha😂

Please vote and leave a comment if you enjoyed the chapter!