12.

𝒜𝓁𝑒𝓍
.˜"*°• . •°*"˜.

It was the pit of fear deep in my stomach that made me come to a halt outside my house.

It was the fact I didn't have a certain someone being dragged back to rot away in the basement of said place.

It was the fact that I had ran out of time. Dads car sat silent in the driveway.

It was the screams of pure anger that kept me from moving further, the shattered glass of empty beer bottles that littered the ground, and porch.

I had the urge to turn right then and there and never look back, but unlike Yuki, I couldn't abandon my family. My dad. He needed someone to look after him, and unfortunately, that had to be me.

Taking in a shaky breath to try and calm my nerves, and the racing heart beneath my chest, I moved my legs that felt like stone beneath me.

Stepping into the house, was like stepping into a strangers. Nothing looked the same, the tv was laying flat on the floor, the door of the basement had a hole where I assumed dad had punched multiple times over.

The floors where covered in liquid
(I assumed was alcohol-) and glass.
Pictures where torn from the walls and dad could be heard crying in the basement.

"Fuck.." I breath out as I move forward, the glass cracking under my shoes as I walk to the basement, and of course Maggie is nowhere in sight.

Probably off celebrating dads breakdown of the loss of Yuki, why he cared so much, I didn't know.

The basement is dark, and cold. Daytime has long passed, and it was nearing midnight.

I couldn't see him, but his crying was enough for me to know he was down there.

I paused, cause should I go down there? Would he lash out? Or would he need someone to hold him and be there for him?

Sighing, I took a step forward, and another, the steps creaking under my weight.

"Yuki-?" Dads voice sounded so pained and desperate, it made me want to turn and and leave as to not disappoint him with a face that wasn't what he wanted to see.

"No, it's me dad." I say instead, feeling my fingers twitch and the need to turn and get away engulfing my mind, but I stayed. "H-he escaped..."

"No fucking shit you dumb fuck!" Dad scremed out followed by a sob that made my heart skip. "That was the last I had of her!" He punched his hand into the mirror- "and he takes that from me too!"

"W-who..?" I ask hesitantly waiting for a snap that never comes, instead dads pulling at his hair in frustration as he cries out for a woman who isn't his wife, our mother, but another woman entirely.

"I'm gonna kill him, ill break his legs and make sure he'll never walk from here again!" Dad sneers out, leaving me shocked to see him in this state, one I'd never seen before.

˜"°• .•°"˜
𝒦𝓎𝓁𝑒

˜"°• .•°"˜

It was normal, when stressed hunt.
Marks words-

"This isn't helping." I groan and Mark rolls his eyes. "We literally just got here." He snaps through our mind links, his wolf stood sniffing the ground for the deer that had escaped us. His wolf bigger then mine, dark red fur and sharp yellow eyes.

He'd be the alpha after his brother, who stands alpha now as a total ass, who I wished could be replaced immediately. Mark would make a better alpha in my opinion.

"Hey, hey!" Calls Mark gaining my attention- "Smell this!"

I walk over, black paws pressing into the mud below as I come to stand over human footprints..but the scent isn't human..

It's..

The scent hits me. Hard.

.˜"*°• . •°*"˜.
Authors note:

Forgive me,

I know this chap was short and a meh.

I'll try and update more, although please leave a comment or vote, it'd make my day!♡

(Picture is of Kyle.
Made using Artbreeder.)