19.

𝒴𝓊𝓀𝒾
                                 ║

"Here eat." Says Mark as he places a bowl of soup in front of me.
I stare at it, my stomach growls for it, but I look away and burry my head between my knees as I sit in the corner of the room. "So, what you're just gonna starve yourself now?"

"Not hungry." I mumble.

"Bullshit. You haven't ate in three days."

I sniff from the cold and rub at the goosebumps along my bare arms to try and keep somewhat warm, the scent of the warm soup makes my mouth water, but I won't-cant eat it, not like this, not in this state again. I'd rather starve than to live this life again.

"Why do you care? Leave me alone."
Seriously why did he care anyway? He was the one who pretended to be hurt only to pull me in and kidnap me. For all I knew, his food was poisoned. No way was I going to eat it. No matter how hungry I was.

I couldn't help but peek at the soup again, it did look delicious...

"I care because as much as I hate your guts, you're still my best friends mate". He said as he awkwardly picked at his fingernails, "So I can't just let you die..."

That word again. He kept speaking of mates, and as much as I tried I just didn't understand nor care. "I don't know your friend.." I say as our eyes finally meet, hoping he could see that I wasn't lying. "I'll stay away, I wont tell anyone about you, this place or your friend...just please let me go...I have to find Jasper..."

"Shut up and eat. You're not going anywhere." He says tensely before turning on his heels and walking to the entrance. "If you havn't eaten that when I come back I'll force it down your fucking throat."

The door shuts with a slam and I'm left to the empty room.

I let my eyes linger on the soup, steam rising from the bowl, the smell was mouth watering. I knew the longer I sat with it, the more I'd want it, and eventually I'd break down and eat it all..

So instead to help prove my point. I grabbed the hot bowl, ignoring the burning against my fingers and threw it across the room to watch it shatter and the food to spill across the dirty floor.

I would never eat like this again.

           ____________________

It didn't take long when the door opened once more. Mark standing in the entrance as his eyes scanned the room then frowned at the mess on the floor across from me.

"You didn't eat." he stated and I curled more into myself sneering at his words. "I told you I wasn't hungry." I growl though clenched teeth.

"So you waste it?" He Shut the door behind him before moving forward, his shoes echoing in the empty room. "Even though I spent so much time making it and trying to make you comfortable?"

I had the urge to laugh at that. But I instead kept my mouth firmly shut. I didn't know this guy, his triggers and how far he'd go when angry. Max I knew. I knew everything about Max, and I had learned the hard way to not talk back.

Me wasting the food was pushing it. I knew that, and I was terrified. Cause I just knew this man could be more scarier than Max...that he may hit harder, punish longer, but as I stared at the wasted now cold spoiled food I didn't regret my actions one bit.

In the end, he could kill me for all I cared.

"I don't like people wasting my food. Times are hard right now you know?" He carried on, his steps closing in on me until my vision was filled with his shoes.
"Look at me Calicyte." He orders from above me and when I didn't obey he reached down and gently placed his hand under my chin making me flinch while he pulled my head up to stare into his yellow eyes.

"I don't want to hurt you." He softly says, his thumb caressing my cheek. "But, I will."

I pull away from his touch and slap his hand away when he reaches for me again. "Don't touch me!" I hiss wishing I had my nails to protect me, If he so much touched me again I'll tear his damn fingers off with my teeth.

"I think you need to remember who's in control here Calicyte."

"My name is Yuki not Calicyte."

"You don't have a name here. You are nobody."

I looked away at that, staring at the floor at my bare dirty feet. "I didn't do anything to you." I whisper. "Why are you keeping me here?" My eyes burned with tears, I forced them back not wanting to show weakness.

Mark moved away from me to clean up the mess I had made. "Cause, If I can keep you here, then Kyle wont have to suffer...he'll get over you." He said simply as if that in itself would satisfy me and shut me up. 

"I don't know Kyle! I only know Jasper you freak!" I yelled as I yanked on the chain around my ankle feeling the sting of my wound reopening and the bruising with how tight it was.

I blinked and thats all it took and he was across the room standing in front of me his whole hand covering my mouth fingers digging into my cheeks as he forced my head to hit the wall behind me making my head throb with the sudden pain. My wide eyes stared into his cold empty ones. "Don't you ever say that again." He growled his grip growing more tight until I could feel my inner cheeks brushing against my sharp teeth cutting them open, I winced at the pain. "I'm not a freak! I'm not! You hear me you fucking Calicyte!?" He forced my head away from the wall only to slam it back again making me gasp behind his hand at the pain that exploded behind my eyes. "You're the freak here! Not me! I'm not a freak you fucking soul sucking abomination!"

Tears fell from my eyes as I gripped his hand that held me, I cried out as my head was slammed again for the third time into the wall. I tried to apologize, but my words were muffled under his yells and his tight grip around my mouth.

Before he could slam me into the wall again; I opened my mouth as wide as I could around his hold and bit down until my teeth touched together though the skin of his hand.

His screams echoed around the room and I only let go when he finally pulled away leaving blood to trail down my chin and drip onto my shirt.

"Y-you- you fucking bit me!"

I reached back behind my head to feel where he had slammed my head against the wall, to only come back with blood coating my hand. "I-im sorry..." I say numbly as I stare at my own blood. I can feel it trailing down the back of my neck now. "I-I didn't want to...bite..." My words were cut off as he let out a growl from where he was sitting, staring at me with intense eyes. "You fucking took a chunk outta my hand!"

When I could do nothing but stare, he pushed himself up holding his hand close to his chest. "I'll fucking teach you who's boss around here!" He all but yells before stumbling away and out of the bunker the door slamming shut behind him.

I stare at the blood coating my hand and taste the blood that belongs to me and Mark filling against my tongue. I curl into myself tighter against the corner.

I shouldn't have done that.

  . ˜"*°• . •°*"˜.

Authors Note:

I'ts been a bit since I've actually been willing and wanting to write and update, but I'm feeling better in my life atm and I didn't want to waste the opportunity to get another chapter done.

You may not understand but just your reads mean a lot to me. Thank you. ♡