4.

𝒴𝓊𝓀𝒾

Pain.

It swallowed me, ran though my body like knifes tearing me apart, it was suffocating.
It was the last thing I remember feeling, yet a feeling of happiness lingered before everything was no more. 

Why had I been happy when in so much pain?

It was a question I couldn't answer, because all I was at that moment was pain and confusion. My brain like a pile of goo.

I was in a fog, darkness surrounding me, its teeth digging into every bit of my conscious, littering my existence with hopelessness..

I wanted to scream and cry and beg for it to just all go away..

I wanted to feel nothing, to be nothing. Yet, that was hard to do when every bone, muscle and every inch of skin left me in agony.

A whimper met my ears, I wasn't sure if it was me, or something else entirely. Nothing was anything, just darkness and the feeling of heaviness weighing me down.

My head, I realized was pounding, sending zaps of pain throughout my body.

My arms felt awkward, and my hands seemed to be unable to move.

A breath escaped me, one of exhaustion, and that's when I came to the realization of how tired I really was..very, very tired...

Yet, the pain that lingered, kept me awake, or what I thought was awake..

If I was awake, why was it so dark? why wasn't I able to see anything?

Another whimper, and this time I knew it had been me, the throbbing of my wrist had gained my full attention. It was worse then the headache and the rest of the pain coursing through my body.

"Stop moving you little shit."

That voice.

"W-what?" I moan out, my throat incredibly sore and voice hoarse.

My hair was suddenly wrapped around a fist, lifting my head from the floor. "Said stop moving!" warm breath of liquor fanned my face, and as soon as the words were spoken, my hair was released to let my head drop and collide harshly against the concrete floor.

I let out a cry, as my ears rung and vision worsened.
 I tried moving my hands to pick myself up, yet they wouldn't obey. 

"W-what, why...?"

"Seeing as you're trying to give yourself a head start of ending this punishment, really shows how shitty you really are Yuki."

I blink my eyes open, my vision clearing if only a little, to find uncle Max, who's sitting in a chair in front of me, a beer in hand while glaring down at me. 

"I-I can't move my hands.." I whimper out.

"I wouldn't think so..no." He responded taking a drink.

"W-what'd you do?"

"No worries Yuki, that little gash you gave yourself is nice and bandaged up with duct tape. It definitely stopped the bleeding. Will be a bitch to take off though. We'll give it a few days before we do that. would hate to reopen it."

I swallowed thickly and tried moving my hands again, my brain trying but failing to fully understand what was happening.

I groaned and turned my head the other way, dizziness welcoming my vision and the trail of sweat rolling down my face, I felt sick with nausea and the pain of my wrist was becoming almost unbearable.