Chapter 22

Author's Note

This story is crack treated seriously.  

I feel like I said that before, anyway enjoy the chapter!

Your POV

Okay. Stay calm.

You can't stay calm, in fact you're panicking.

"But why?" You ask, calmly (Read: Panicked).

He looks at you and doesn't respond. Awkward.

"How could I know?" That's when the elevator stops, and the steel doors open.

"Mr. Kozume has a whole floor to himself. If you need any refreshers, just ask him and I'll arrive with whatever you wish."

I wish for you to get me out of here. Please and thank you.

"Thank you." You politely reply back, albeit a little fakely.

Did B/n/2 do this? No of course he wouldn't--actually you wouldn't put it against him. He would do this.

This should be fine.

When you step out of the elevator a flush of cool, cold frosty air filters into the room.

Holy.

Does Kenma enjoy being frozen to death? It explains why he's such a frosty bitch, but for this room to have been so cold meant that Kenna must have kept the temperature so low or continued to blast the air conditioning.

It's also dark. The only thing illuminating the room is the moon from the large panel windows and the skyscrapers that flush throughout the city.

Is this some sort of new arc for him? His Batman arc or something? The Darkknight in his cold and dark room?

"Over here." You freeze up, you know that voice--of course you do. It's the one you've been dreading for the longest time.

  "Come sit." He invites you. 

It's not like you have anything else to do, so you take careful steps--in order to not make any noise--and settle onto the couch softly. Very wary of the boy who is in front of you. 

Kenma's features remain the same, except for that he's grown older and the tips of his hair are dyed yellow and the black roots have grown out and practically overtaken his hair color. His hair is also longer than before, reaching down to the base of his neck compared to his his lower chin from high school. 

In between you both is a large coffee table, and a large flat screen TV to the left of you that's stuck onto the wall. It's silent besides the fact that Kenma has slid a teacup over to you, the darkened color of the tea splashing almost over the rim. 

"It's chamomile." He states, taking his own sip. 

There's cans of empty squashed energy drinks to the side. Assumedly what Kenma  has drunk and not thrown away. 

You just want to get out of here and  get back to your friends. By now B/n/1 would have started some drama with B/n/2 and in return G/n/1 would quench them all by spilling a bucket of ice cold water atop them both. 

Fun fact, that also almost got G/n/1 sued once by B/n/2 if it weren't for that G/n/2 stopped them all--crazy times. 

"What am I here for?" Money? A collab? Literally anything but to rekindle this messed up relationship? 

Kenma doesn't reply, and albeit you bet he's a little bit shy still. He puts more tea into his cup with the kettle, filling the cup halfway then proceeds to open another can of a popular brand energy drink and fills the cup the rest of the way.