Chapter 18

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoy!!!

Btw not caught up with the manga so stuff may be incorrect.

Third POV

Kenma, kinda misses you.

It's the first thing he thinks about and the next thing he pushes off before he starts the day.

He brushes his teeth and combs out his messy hair. He should really get his hair retouched, but doesn't have enough time to really do so.

What should I stream today? Is what he thinks when he scans his three screen gaming setup  scoping out what he wants to eat as breakfast, but then he remembers he has a schedule.

He hears a knock from downstairs, then the sound of keys clinking and the sound of the door opening and air being squeezed.

"Yo, Kenma." Kuroo calls from downstairs as shoes fall onto the floor and the sound of steps getting closer and closer to reach his open door.

"Kuroo." Kenma greets, turning back on his black, and neon colored red swivel chair.

"Had breakfast yet?" Kuroo grins wildly, hair wild and astray all over the place.

"Bold of you to assume I did." Kenma says blandly.

This pervert black cat has set a rule

"Thanks." He says, looking up to face Kuroo whilst sitting down on the floor cross crossed, by his stomach level table.

Kuroo puts the bag down and debags the styrofoam, and plastic food boxes, placing them gently on the wooden, glossy table. His finger nails gracing just slightly against the top of the gloss.

"What are you planning to stream today?" Kuroo asks, bringing out utensils.

"Animal crossing." Kenma responded, casually taking chop sticks and snatching a sushi roll for himself.

~*~

Kenma had just finished his 11 hour long stream. Taking a deep breath and taking off his headset.

"Kenma!" Kuroo called from outside the room. Was that rascal still here?

"What?" He responded, taking out his 7 year old PSP from a drawer and turning it on.

He should really get a new one... but they really don't make them anymore so that wasn't a choice.

"Look what I found~" Kuroo called out, tongue sticking out coyly like he found something juicy from a gossip rag.

It was one time. One time. He played Minecraft with a female streamer and for that current period of time everyone shipped them just because he helped her find food, and stay alive.

Kuroo brings the light of his phone to Kenma's face, and there Kenma see's a Vogue, model like photo of you, under the headline of "rising gambling star Y/n".

"it's actually sorta fitting." Kuroo chimed.

"You're good at video games, and she's good at gambling." He explains. "Gambling is a type of game play so it counts."

Right... Kenma can only look at your face blandly and turn away. Would you still be pursuing gambling if you were still together?

He couldn't forget you, he couldn't. The guilt plagued him.

He had been too afraid to actually break up with you and moved on to another choice to get you to break up with him.

Like a coward.

There was no excuse for him and he knew it.

He was more afraid of confronting you and talking about the subject, and sacrificed your happiness at the cost of his comfort.

It is something to this day he regrets.

Because if he did break up with you the right way.

Then maybe he would still have a chance at being with you.

"I miss Y/n."

"... I know."