Chapter 11

Authors Note:

I'm content with my current plans with this book. What do you guys expect to happen? Do you expect Kenma and Y/n to be back together? Or for Y/n to give another person a chance? To not spoil anything, I'm not going to say what I am going to do. I'd just like to see what everyone genuinely feels/wants to happen.

Third POV

It had finally happened. You broke up with Kenma, and he was finally able to live on with his life without the stress of keeping his secret.

Still healing from the aftereffects of being cheated. You can't help but still love Kenma no matter what.

Your POV

"What do you mean by that?" You ask. Answering a question with another question. Great. This was going to go no where.

"She's simply questing you," B/n/2 pushes his glasses up with his middle finger—was he insinuating something?—and glares at you with sharp, narrowed eyes.

"This is starting to become silly." B/n/1 groaned. Leaning his head back dramatically, gracing his knuckles against his forehead, and mouth open wide to let out a noise of disbelieve.

"We talked about it in the group chat didn't we?" B/n/2 said, "We want to know why she broke up with Kenma all of a sudden."

Wait a minute. Is the reason why G/n/1 invited you that day was all because they could get answers out of you?

"Are you guys kidding me?" You stood up suddenly, the best of the sun grazing against your head.

"Is the reason why you wanted me here was for me tell you my personal private life!?" Now you were somewhat furious, with how insecure and angry your tone was towards everyone.

"No Y/n!" G/n/1 fights, she looks more panicked and upset.

"Don't lie G/n/1," G/n/3 scolds to her. "Y/n, sit down and listen to our side before you make any assumptions. Please."

You would continue to immaturely scream and shout at them to make them feel guilty but you decide to stop and sit down.

Yelling and shouting isn't going to fix anything. Plus G/n/3 looked like someone who wouldn't plead to just anyone.

G/n/3 looks as if she's going to say something, but G/n/2 steps in by speaking first. "At first we wanted to know what happened between you and Kenma." G/n/1 starts casting her eyes away from you, a swirly smile on her face as she tries to look at anywhere but you, then she begins to fidget with her fingers.

"Of course some of us didn't want to meet you and be friends just because of that reason. Not all of us are assholes." G/n/3 adds, glaring at G/n/2, and B/n/3.

"In my defense you guys made it seem much more interesting then it should've been." B/n/3 replies, munching on another chocolate bar, whilst putting both his hands up in defense.

"You're right, I was being rather inconsiderate and insensitive." G/n/2 admitted, her eyebrows lowered slightly. A small frown lie on her face as her eyes looked hurt.

That's right. She was being insensitive, and inconsiderate. None of what happened to you was her business and yet she made it seem like it was so.

There was a small silence before you spoke up. "I'll wait till you guys are done, then I'll say what I want to say. You guys seem to need to do a lot of explaining." You end your sentence off crisp and direct, a lot differently then what you used to do when being confronted in the past. You also smiled lightly, maybe in order to lift the mood, maybe to reassure them you weren't that mad.

No, it was to make sure you didn't let your emotions run rampant. Yeah you were pretty pathetic from wanting to simply be with Kenma again, but only you could say all the self deprecating things about yourself. You won't allow these people who just met you to be friends with you for the worst intentions.

"Of course we heard of the news." Emphasis on the news. "You guys were one of Nekoma's most popular couples. Even if Kenma is mostly asocial and you are pretty shady." G/n/2 starts.

"Then just out of nowhere, one day there were rumors that he was with someone else." G/n/2 remains calm and poised as she explained all this. Though you can be sure everyone else is pretty curious about your situation.

"Plus the first time we met you, you started crying." G/n/1 adds, sounding sincerely worried.

"So we'd like to know why... that's all basically." G/n/2 concluded.

"That's what I expected." You huffed out, turning your head down to breath in lightly and exhale. This was almost comical.

"I guess I'm also in the wrong here as well. As you guys had intentions to get answers out of me, I also had intentions to cling to you all just so I could be a little less lonely." You explained, brows furrowing sadly.

"And to answer your questions. I did break up with Kenma," You added, looking to everyone to make sure you addressed it clearly. "I'm not sure if I'm comfortable enough to tell you all why."

Before anything else is said, the bell rings.

"It's alright." G/n/3 butts in. "You don't need to. I enjoy your company as it is." She takes your hand, lifting you up and pulling a supportive arm around your shoulders, leading you to the door.

"G/n/1 can you clean up for me?" G/n/3 asks, turning her head back to speak to the girl. "I'll come down early to get my stuff before you head home."

You hear G/n/1 hum, and everyone begins to clean up.

"It's okay Y/n. You can tell us about it when you're more comfortable. Another time." G/n/3 says, as soon as you guys are walking down the stairs.

"I'll walk you to your last period." She finalizes, taking her arm off your shoulder.