Shouyō Hinata: Shampoo

Note: prepare for constant POV switches

———————————

Hinata's POV

"Wahhhh finally! Home!" Y/n flopped on the couch in our living room. "I told you that you could head home first, you know how long I practice." I reminded her. "Well then I wouldn't be able to walk beside you or hold your hand going back home, dummy." She honestly admitted with a smirk causing me to blush. After a moment of staring into each other's eyes, she genuinely smiled and stood up from the couch, "I'll start taking a bath, you heat up and prepare the take-out we ordered.". I did as told.

After preparing the food, I entered our room, put our bags on where it's supposed to be and got ready to take a bath. "I'm done!" She exclaimed exiting the bathroom with her towel still wrap around her head. "Ok! My turn!".

She unwrapped the cloth letting the scent of her wet hair escape as it falls. The burst of smell reached my nose. I suddenly stop my tracks and looked back. Without my mind knowing, my body moved towards the woman sitting on our bed, brushing her hair. I caressed her head, "Um, Shouyo?". Her voice snapped me back to reality a bit, "I- um". I parted a portion of her hair and put it up to my nose to confirm the source of the seducing scent. Her smell has taken over me. "Hey Shouyo! You reek of sweat and you've been smacking dirty volleyballs, how dare you touch my gorgeous mane!" Y/n said half joking, grabbing back the portion of hair I stole. "Wah! Sorry sorry! I'll go take a bath now hehe." embarrassed, I rush into the bathroom.

Still hypnotized by the scent, I showered. "I'm done!" I informed my girlfriend. She looked back from the desk and stood up, "oki! Let's eat!". I nodded in agreement.

Reader's POV

As I was about to twist the doorknob, a hand was placed on top of it. "Wait" the man beside me said. I looked at him with confusion. He then hugged me, buried his face on my neck which kinda tickled. Leaned against the door hugging him back, however still quite confused, "Hey Shouyo, what's with you tonight?" I managed to say between my giggles.

Hinata's POV

Even after taking bath I still couldn't get her smell out of my mind.
"Hey Shouyo, what's with you tonight?" Y/n said between her giggles. "Your smell...." I said as I continued to sniff her.
"What do you mean?"
"Your smell really nice, I don't know why but, I can't stop smelling you." I admitted with a smile. It scented more like her, it's makes me feel happier. She feels warmer and lovelier. After a tiring day this calming aroma is just what I needed.

Reader's POV

"You smell really nice, I don't know why but, I can't stop smelling you." My orange-haired weirdo said. While blushing madly, I thought about what he said, after a moment, I realized why.
"Ohh I get it!"
"Get what?" He replied looking at me in the eyes. We broke free from each other's embrace, I went back to the bathroom and brought out the shampoo I used. I opened it and put it right before his nose.
"Is this what you smell?"
"Yeah! That's it! Were did you get that?"
"This was the shampoo I used when I was younger. I saw it in the store the other day when I was looking for more shampoo since I was about to run out. So I thought why not? Just to bring back memories." I said with a wide grin which was mirrored by Shouyo. "Ohhh I see, I like it! Can that be your shampoo forever?"
"Sure!" I replied returning it back in the bathroom.
"Come on, I'm getting hungry!"

Hinata's POV

That night I cuddled with y/n tighter than ever. I remembered the reason why I'm here today and why I will forever love all of her. I only now realize how deeply in love I was with this wonderful human being.

——————————-
Hope y'all enjoyed this! I for one think it's quite cute ( for once) But I guess it could've been expressed better.