Nishinoya Yuu: Healing Kisses

"Dang it..." You said to yourself.
-Flashback-
You were in PE class to take a practical test in catching and throwing a softball. While you were practicing for the test, a softball was thrown at you right in the face leaving a mark and got a scar on your nose pad from your glasses.
-Flashback-
"Dang it..." You said to yourself as you were walking to the clinic. You arrived at the clinic and told the nurse what happened, then she gave you ice for your face, put some medicine on your scar and the other medical measures.

Nishinoya, your boyfriend, heard that you got hurt and immediately when to the clinic at dismissal time. He ask if you were here and the nurse told him that your were in the resting room. He entered and you immediately sat up upon seeing him.

"Hey are you ok?" the male asked with a worried tone sitting down. "Yep, well not my face though." you said before slightly chuckling. "Don't worry babe, you still look beautiful in my eyes~!" He smiled brightly with some pink tints forming on his cheeks to reassure you.You blushed and playfully slapped him.

He went closer to you and moved your hand holding the ice pressing on the injury away from it, then started kissing it multiple times. You laughed and was trying to push him away because it was tickling you and you turned red almost camouflaging your hit. "What (laughs) are you (laughs) doing?" You manage to ask. "Healing your booboo so stop moving~" he said and continued kissing the area. Even if the ice has made your skin so cold his kisses somehow warmed it. After a few more kisses he laid a passionate one on your lips. "I just wanted to do that one~" then gave you one of his ever-so-heartwarming genuine smiles you loved so much together with the red tints on his cheeks. While you were still processing what was happening, blushing madly. Then you lean over to hug your lover's neck, causing him to get redder, uttering the words, "I love you~", not caring about your bruise.

"Hey Yuu," you spoke while the both of you were walking to your house, hand in hand. He hummed in response, "How come Hinata-Chan doesn't look like this after all those volleyball face receives?"

———————————————
Hope you like it! :3
it was based on a true event in my life :'))