Asahi Azumane: Badminton

This oneshot is dedicated to my dear friend AmiliaLouiseDrew and I hope this story would be as good as her personality:)))

Enjoy!!!
————————————
Both you and Asahi loved a sport........ just not the same sport. Unlike Asahi you loved playing badminton, you do know how to play volleyball your just not as good at it as he is.

One day you somehow forced Asahi to try playing badminton.
"Hey you guys don't have practice tomorrow right?"
He hummed in response.
"So can you try playing badminton tomorrow instead of watching me from the bench?"
"Uhhh a-are you sure? I mean I d-don-"
"Come on!!!! I tried playing volleyball when you asked." You pouted. After a couple of "PLEASE AZU-KUN!!" He finally gave in.

The next day at practice you taught your nervous partner the mechanics, how to serve, how to use a racket, basically eVerThiNg about badminton. Once he understood how the game works you walked to the other side of the court and served. He hit it, nice, however once you hit it quite harder than you intended to he dodged the shuttlecock and somehow used the racket as protection in case it hit him. You burst out in laughter,
"Pfffffftt HAHAHAHA What was that?! HAHAHA"You manage to say, failing to contain your laughter.
"I-it almost hit me!" He rebutted.
"That's why you have a racket dummy and how come your so scared of a little shuttle cock more than a volleyball?"
"Well, it's so small I'm afraid it can go right in my mouth then straight out of my butt,"
"Plus it looks like some sort of creature flying at you....."
His reasoning when on and on until,
"Fine I guess you don't wanna play badminton...." you sadly let out the truth. Then grab your extra racket from Asahi's hand and started packing up your belongings. He was panicking,
"N-no no!! That's not what I meant! I-I'll play!" He said to make you come back.
"REALLY?! YAY THANK YOU AZU-KUNNN!!" Then hugged his huge form and continued playing.

In a span of minutes you both were already having decent rallys. You were surprised on how fast he improved. He wasn't even as tired as you were. I mean given the fact that all he needs is to take one step and rise his racket to hit the shuttlecock. While you're moving all over the court like a bunny hoping from one spot to the other.

The next day you discovered that he doesn't have practice on Friday. Being the cheeky girlfriend you are, you told the whole Karasuno volleyball club to watch their friend play badminton on Friday and of course with your looks they couldn't say no (well except for Tsukkishima). Poor Asahi.

Friday came fast and once again you invited your one and only. After a warm up both of you immediately played. Just in time the volleyball team arrived but remained hidden. You two started a match 1 v 1. So far the score was 19-20 with you on the lead. The game was lasting quite long because of your long rallys so the both of you were pretty much exhausted. You served, then he hit it back. You did the same. He was about to smash it until.....
"Wow Asahi I didn't know you were good in playing volleyball AND badminton!" Nishinoya suddenly bursted out of nowhere.
As a result, his smash hit the net, leaving you victorious!
"N-noya? What are you doing here?" He asked fully aware that he just lost to his girlfriend.
"I know right!" The winner answered the libero. Then you smiled at ace and he couldn't help but smile back.

Its ok if I'll lose anything, just not you.
——————————————-
Boom another cheesy oneshot! To be honest it was quite hard changing the sport but it was for the sake of AmiliaLouiseDrew!!! So you better like it HAHAHAHHA

Anyways, hope my other readers like it too :))