Oikawa Tooru: A tiktok challenge

You and Oikawa Touru are sleeping over at Iwazumi Hajime's place to work on a group project for school. And you three decided that after certain part you guys would take a break and eat dinner.

"Ahh, almost done!" You say as you stretch your arms in the air. "Ok, so I going down to help my mom with the dinner, you guys stay here till I call you?" Iwazumi informed us. "Yeap!" You and the setter repiled in unison which gave the spiker the "okay" signal to leave his room. You stood up from the floor, unplugged your phone from the charging cable, plopped on the bed and opened the tiktok app as Oikawa entered the restroom. While he was doing his business, you found the trend in tiktok wherein people try to make a knot in their mouth and if you succeed, it's a sign that you're a good kisser.

Since you had some yarn from the project you've been making and you were curious if you could do it, so you decided to try it. You cut up a piece of yarn, searched up how to make a knot, and proceeded to attempt the challenge.

After closing the door of the toilet, you and the brunette stared at each other, him being confused why you had a string of yarn in your mouth. After a few seconds passed by, both of you bursted laughing. "HAHAHahaha, I know you get hungry easily but I wouldn't think you'd be so desperate to the point that you'd eat a string of yarn. HAHAHA!" Oikawa managed to say controlling his laughter. "No no no that's not it! I was trying to do a tiktok challenge, I swear!" You defended yourself.

"I don't remember tiktok having a challenge about eating inedible things." He debated.

"No, I wasn't eating the yarn. I was trying to make a knot with my tongue." You explained.

"Why?" He questioned.

"It says, if you could do it, it means you're a good kisser. I can't do it though hehe" You admitted scratching the back of your head.

"Hmmm, I see, let's give it a try." He said as he snipped a tread of yarn.

~5 minutes later~ (spongebob style)

"Hmnmhnm, blehh. This is impossible!" The setter spat out the yarn and raged as he couldn't do it.

"I know right! HAHAHA" You agreed while you made fun of how hilarious he looked while doing it.

"I guessed we aren't good kissers. Hahahaha." You joked.

"Let's try another method!" The captain exclaimed having an idea.

"What do-" Your sentence was cut off by a pair of lips touching yours. Surprised by the sudden sensation, you froze in place still processing what's happening. The brunette broke the kiss and asked with a bright smile plastered on his face, "So, how was it?" with a touch of submissiveness. No words escaped your mouth, clearly you're still in utter shock.

Then another voice spoke, "Guys, you do know this is MY house and MY room, right?"

————————————-
Not gonna lie, I tried it and couldnt do it at first but with the power of determination, I was able to do it 😂🥳🤣 too bad y'all missin' out! HAHAHAH
Hope you enjoyed it!
Currently recovering from the wrath of hell week (Still got some stuff to do tho :"))) Hope you guys survive yours! (If ever you have)