Kuroo Tetsurou: Best date ever

"Here's the address." Your mom handed Kuroo an address to a certain place.

You were extremely excited today, Kuroo is taking you on a date. What made you excited was that he kept on teasing you for the past few days that you're going to love where he's going to take you, so of course you could hardly wait.

When you finished beautifying yourself you walked downstairs to see the middle blocker chatting with your mother. They didn't notice you. Their conversation sounded serious, you wanted to eavesdrop but you knew it was wrong. "Hey guys, whatcha talking 'bout?" You acted as if you didn't think something was wrong just now. "Ah (F/N)! You're ready, Now you and Kuroo-kun better be home by 8pm k? Oh, remember to have fun!" Your mom exclaimed, followed by some laughs shared with the male. You were confused and kinda disappointed nobody answered your question but you just brushed it off.

You both said your farewells and exited your home. You directed your eyes forward and immediately stopped moving as soon as you saw a car parked in front of your house. You pointed at the vehicle "Is that-?". Kuroo cut you off, "Yup that's mine!" He proudly announced as he spun car keys around his finger. "You're joking, are you?" You said in disbelief. He sighed, "Yeah, its not mine, it's my dad's. But I'm driving!" He open the door revealing the front passenger seat. "Come in m'lady" he said accompanied by a warm smile. "Why Thank you kind gentleman" you thanked before sitting and with that your companion closed the door. Once he sat down on the driver's seat you asked, "Wait a minute, do you even know how to drive? are you legally allowed? do you even have a license?". He turned on the car's engine and held the steering wheel with one hand and the other one was holding the stick shift. "One, yes I do know how to drive my dad started teaching me last year. Two, I am an 18 year old man so yes I am legally allowed. Three, no I do not have a license." He explained as if nothing was wrong with his last sentence, while you were still processing. "Wait you don't have a-?!" Before you could finish, he hit the gas pedal. "Well if you get caught, I'm leaving you with that problem and taking the train home. Anyways, where are we going?" The driver snorted once he heard the question. "What's funny?" You asked confused.
"You'll see~" you hate it when he gets mischievous, knowing that you'll never get answer no matter how many times you ask, so you decided to wait 'til you get there. The ride consisted of comfortable silence, sounds of the other cars, and you looking out the window (Disney style xD). While you were scanning at the places and stores you passed by you felt like you've seen it before, familiar even, but you just thought it was déjà vu or something like that.

The stoplight turned red which signaled the black haired driver to stop the car. He looked at the piece of paper you mom give him and pulled out a handkerchief from the center console. "Hey (F/N)," You turn your head from the road to the man beside you. Then he wrapped the handkerchief around your head as a blindfold.
"What are you doing?"
"Well if you see it, it wouldn't be as much as a surprise. (Adjusts blindfold) Now, how many fingers are up?" He asked to make sure you're really blind. He had five up.
"I don't know, ten?" You randomly guessed.
"Ok...." his signature smirk crept onto his face. Suddenly a pair of lips were pressed against yours. You were taken aback by the sudden action resulting with a jolting movement coming from you and confirming to the man that you lack sight. When your partner felt you flinch, the most devilish smile formed his face. The moment was intervened by a honk coming from a car behind. The middle blocker positioned himself back to his driving. You attempted to playfully slap him, since you couldn't see you ended up hitting something hard. "Ah!" Kuroo laughed while you suffered karma.

After a few minutes, the car halted. Then you heard the unlocking and opening of a door. The next thing you felt was the cold breeze pass by your body. "We're here~" the gentleman cooed. It probably took you both a solid 10 minutes to get out of the car, go up the steps, and in front of the door. As the door was pushed open you heard chimes informing a customer arrived. But to you, it informed you of something else but your weren't sure. Then a greeting was heard, "Oh! (F/N)-chan it's been 6 month already?".........