Bokuto Koutaru: Those days

We all have those days where in your mood is just questionably weird. Like you just make a fool of yourself or do stuff for no particular reason at all, you aren't even on your period. This day was one of those days.

You decided to sleepover at your boyfriend's house since the next day would be a Saturday. So right after school you and Bokuto walked straight to his house right after practice. You didn't need to bring clothing and stuff since sleeping over at his house was a regular thing. So you probably had night wear and other necessities a woman like you needed at his place.

While walking you decided to break the silence by making weird noises, "blah bli blo blehhhh" followed by some giggles. This startled the spiker, but he joined the fun and started making weird noises as well, "oYa oyA hehehe weerrrrr yiieee". You both laughed and probably sounded like idiots the rest of the way but you didn't care.

You two arrived at the Bokuto's abode and was welcomed with a warm greeting by his mother, followed by some cheek pinching. She pulled away letting you respond, "Thank you Mrs. Bokuto!" You both chatted and laughed. Meanwhile the bi-colored hair male was just watching the scene play out. He smiled when you and his mom laughed thinking of how great of a socialite you were. Once the laughter calmed down The older lady informed us that the food is half way done and you and her son better change into your pjs. You thanked her once more and followed the owl captain to his room.

Going up the stairs you were making sound effects with your mouth everytime your feet would step up higher, "Thum.....thum.....thum......" your boyfriend didn't even ask why your doing this, he just rolled his eyes and chuckled on how ridiculous you're right now but you didn't care.

Even while you were showering you were shouting and singing random tunes and songs, almost as if you've gone crazy. Of course the boy in the other side of the door was singing and shouting his heart out to whatever you were singing and shouting as well. Kids these days. His mother thought upon hearing the ruckus.

You exited the bathroom (with your pjs already on 😑) and sat on the bed while brushing and drying your hair with a towel. Signaling that it was the male's turn to use it. He took off his shirt leaving his upper body naked. You looked over to and immediately looked away once you felt blood rise your cheeks and continued brushing your mane. A smirk crept onto the volleyball player's face and motioned towards you. He was now standing in front of you sitting on the bed looking at your (e/c) eyes. He leaned closer to your face and as both of your lips were about to touch you turned your head to the right causing him to kiss your cheek. You chuckled that he fell for your prank. "Hey, what gives?! (Y/N) so mean!" He pouted. You laughed and said,
"Koutaru dirty! Hihihihi"
"Doesn't mean I cant kiss you!"
"Ok fine"
He leaned closer to your face once again and you did it again. "Hey!!!" He started kissing you again and again targeting your lips as you kept on laughing and dodging his. After kissing your whole face but your lips and numerous failed attempts, he gave up.
"Why doesn't (Y/N)-chan wanna kiss her beloved boyfriend?" He asked with a defeated tone.
"Because Koutaru is sweaty and dirty!" You respond with a nose crunch followed by giggles. With that the boy sadly grab his towel and clothes and headed to the bathroom.
"(Y/N)-chan is just kidding!" You said at you stood up from the bed and hugged your depressed boyfriend from the back. He happily turned around, and you immediately elevated yourself up on your tippy toes and closed the gap between you two. You felt a innocent smile form across your partner's face while he felt a devilish smirk form in yours. You suddenly put you fingers on the sides of his torso and proceed on tickling him. This broke the kiss as a gasp exited the spiker's mouth. You laughed at how childish and funny this was while he was laughing because of your evil act.

You finally stopped, giving the poor man a chance to breathe normally.
"That's what you get for kissing me with your dirty lips!" You stuck out your tongue and laughed uncontrollably.
"What do you mean?! You were the one who kissed me!" Bokuto replies confused.
"No I didn't"
"Yeah you did"
"No didn't"
"YEAH you did"
"No I didn't"
"Yeah YOU did"
"No didn't"
"Yeah you DID!!!!"
"Well maybe I did it. Now go take a bath your breath stinks too!" You admitted still containing laughter.
"I will!" The male confidently said as he grabbed his belongings on the floor and entered the bathroom. You didn't know why but you rarely tease Bokuto like this, it was usually the other way around. Well, you sure did love it.

After eating, chatting, and laughing with the Bokuto family during dinner you were exhausted. Right after brushing your teeth you went straight under the sheets of the bed, to be followed by the owner. You immediately cuddled with him, facing his chest and his chin resting on top of your hair. He kissed your forehead before saying, "Goodnight my little owlet~" in a seductive manner.
"Love you stinky breath~" you responded to tease him but he just brushed it aside. Silence filled the room, until.....

Out of the blue, you pressed your lips against his chest and blew out air, creating a fart noise. Both of you bursted out laughing,
"Why'd you do that?" He managed to say.
"I don't really know" you reply controlling your laughter.
"Isn't that what parents do to their babies?" Your cuddle buddy asks.
"Yeah I guess, so you were wrong!"
"About what?"
"You said I was your owlet but since I did that to you, your MY owlet!" You explained to him.
"Then I should've said, 'Goodnight mama'"
"Yeah you should've"
He kissed your forehead again brushing his nose pass your hair. He would never admit it but the scent of your hair was one of the many reasons why he fell for you. He loves the feeling of your small and soft hands intertwined with his large ones. He loves the way your nose crunches and the wrinkles form your eyes whenever you laughed or smiled. He loves every part of you especially your goofy personality because that's what made you both compatible in the first place. He loves you.

"Goodnight my handsome owlet"

————————————
I really enjoyed writing this :333 hope you all like this!!
Is it just me or are Bokuto's "those days" everyday?
Also do y'all have "those days" or is it just me?