Yaku Morisuke: Stay safe!

Japan news: There are now 64 cases of the COVID 19 virus. Wear a mask and refrain from going out.

You were ready to go back home from a busy and tiring day of school and watching your boyfriend, Yaku Morisuke, receive a bunch of balls during practice. As you and the libero were walking, you were checking out the news on your phone, then you suddenly screamed in agony, "NOOOOOOOO!!" You dropped down your knees on the sidewalk while Yaku's motherly instinct kicked in and looked for what caused you to react like that.
"What's wrong?!"
"LOOK!" You shoved your phone in front of his face.

Japan news: Disneyland and Disneysea Japan are both temporarily closed because of the alarming positive cases of the Corona Virus

"I finally saved enough money to buy 2 tickets for us :(((." You say as you stand back up and continue walking home. "Aw it's ok we could go to a café or something. Thank you for the surprise though, I had no idea." The 3rd year tried to cheer you up. "Yeah but cafés are boringggggg! Damn it's all your fault stupid virus >:((!" You kick a random rock on the ground.
"Yeah I guess I would say the same." Your companion agreed.
"Why? Because we can't go to Disneyland?" You guessed.
"No," he paused his words and tracks. Next thing you knew was that both of your masks touched each other for a quick moment. As if he was giving you a peck on the lips.

"Its because now I can't feel your lips when I kiss you."

————————————-
First of all, yes I know that I promised y'all a Kuroo one dOnT woRry it's coming together, Im sOrrY.
Second, the reason why I made this is tell you all to BE SAFE AND STAY SAFE! My school just got suspended since we already have a case in the city.
Third, do y'all agree that Yaku is such an underrated character BRUHHHH HE A CUTE BALL OF LOVE CUTENESS SUNSHINE EVERYTHING
That's it