Chapter 4

Korra decided to wake up early the next morning to finishing exploring around the mansion. The deeper she went into the mansion the more things she found, 'WHOA they even have an indoor pool' korra thought when saw the pool for the first time. After awhile of looking around she made it to the gym 'they have every piece of  equiment...this is going to be fun' Korra thought as she cracked her knuckles.

While Korra spent her time in the gym room, the Satos were just waking up. Asami decided to have a shower while her father was getting ready to go to work.

"Have you seen Korra?" Hiroshi asked the maid that was helping him with his tie.

"lasy time I saw her, she found her way to the gym room, sir" she answered

"alright, notify her that I'll be stepping out" he said and left to look for his daughter.

Asami got dressed after her shower. She headed downstair to have breakfast and she ran into her father.

"goodmorning, leaving already?" Asami asked her father

"yes, sorry I won't be joining you for breakfast, Korra's probably still in the gym room, bye sweatheart, call if anything happens" he kissed her on the head and left the mansion.

Asami decided to go look for Korra. She made it to the gym room to find korra doing pull ups, her back facing Asami. Korra had on grey joggers and a sleeveless blue shirt, exposing her muscles more, her caramel skin shined in the sun due to a layer of sweat that covered her body.

'holy shit, holy shit' Asami was turning red as she watched the waterbender

Korra felt she was being watched "goodmoring miss Sato, is there something I can do for you?" Korra asked with her back still turned to Asami

"oh um, I was just going to let you know my father left for work" she said 'how did she know it was me?' she thought and continued "will you be joining me for breakfast?"

Korra let go of the pull up bar, landing on her feet and grabbed a towel "if you wish have me join you, I'll gladly take the invite" she said as she whipped the sweat off her neck.

They went to eat their breakfast, and Asami decided to use this time to get to know Korra more, and so Korra can be more comfortable.

"so you're the chief's daughter, does't make you a princess?" Asami giggled

"something like that" Korra chuckled

They continued talking asking each other questions and shared laughs. Korra started to warm up to Asami and it showed 'so she's not so emotionalless as my father thought she was' Asami thought.

"are you ready for school tomorrow?" Asami asked

"I never been to school before" Korra confessed "My father had me home schooled and continued to have me train after the teacher left"

"well you'll have fun, and I want to introduce you to some of my friends" Asami said with a cheesy smile

"Are you going to tell them I'm working for you?" Korra asked

"oh they already know, its just three other people" Asami answered and continue "give me your phone"

"what for" korra asked handing Asami her phone

"I'm giving you my number, and I'm saving yours, you know just in case" Asami smiled

---Monday morning---

Asami got out the shower and started her makup. She decided to wear a maroon colored long sleeve turtle neck, with ripped black pants and a pair of vans, when she finished she waited for Korra down stairs by the front doors.