Doyoung - The Wrong Date

SihMin: "I'm so so so sorry Seulgi. I know I should not do this but it's a really important meeting and missing it will put my job at risk.......Please try to understand........... Ok ok I will try to think of something real quick....Ok bye.", your sis said before she ended the call.

Y/n: "What did she say?", you asked her curiously. You sister sighed before saying,

SihMin: "She said that it's her cousin who I was going to meet at the date and if I can't go, it will be really embarassing for her as well as for her cousin. She said that if I can't go, I can send another girl in my behalf.", she said feeling helpless.

Y/n: "That's not a bad idea at all. You can contact any of your friend and tell her to go. I'm 100% sure that half of your friends are dying to go on a date.", you said.

SihMin: "You're right but I don't have much friends to ask for this kind of favour. You know I'm an introvert. Seulgi is my only close friend. I don't have much time and I don't know what to do anymore. Isn't their any girl who can go in place of me.......wait a minute!!", she suddenly said realising something.

Y/n: "What? What?", you asked for her to continue. But she just pointed her finger towards you. You forrowed your eyebrows for a few second before realising what she was tryna' say.

Your eyes widened and you started shaking your head. But she just nodded at you with her disgusting pleading eyes. Ew!!

Y/n: "No!! Never ever in a million years!! I would never go to a filthy little blind date of yours!! You know I hate these types of things and you are asking me...!!! Omg, you're so unbelievable!!", you shouted completely annoyed by the thought of going on a date with a complete stranger.

SihMin: "Please!! Please!! Don't do this to your sister. Please, you know how hard it was for me to settle down in this job. I can't afford to lose it. And you know how much Seulgi loves me and you, both. Can't you do this at least for her, not for me, for her. Please....", she said desperately.

Y/n: "But unnie, this is not fair!! I wasn't the one who wanted to go on a blind date. You were the one who wanted to interact with strangers!! Why am I getting dragged into this??!! You can't do this or I will tell Rami unnie about this!", you said annoyed.

SihMin: "First of all, I still want to go but I can't. Secondly, It's a good thing to interact with people. At least, I'm not like you who 24/7 stays at home and just watches that Moon- Moon Rabbit, No Moon- What??"

Y/n: "Moon Kevin!!"

SihMin: "Yes Yes Moon Kevin. Well that's not important right now. Third, I'm your unnie so you must listen to every thing I say. Forth, Rami can't do anything to me because I'm her big sister and she can't come from Hong Kong to just save you from me. And lastly, if you go on that date instead of me I will buy you 20 strawberry Donuts..", she said smirking.

You just widened your eyes after she mentioned your favourite, Donuts!! She definitely know how to take advantage of your weaknesses. At the thought of 20 donuts you just simply sighed and said,

Y/n: "Ok, I surrender but you must know that I'm doing it just for my lovely donuts and I need them tonight! Or else I will leak that photo of you I took last night." , you saud smirking.

SihMin: "Thanks you so much cute little sister!!I love you so much!! And no need to threaten me you little piece of cake! I know how to fulfill my promises.", she said annoyed and thankful at the same time.

Y/n: "Btw, what's the guy's name??", you asked.

SihMin: "Oh yes, his name is Gongmyung. Ok then, I'm going now! Remember to be completely ready by 6:00. The date will come and pick you up. Seulgi has alreasy told him the address and just say you are SihMin. He is not gonna like you anyways so there's no chance of him knowing the truth. I will tell Seulgi that you are going. Bye!!", she said going out from the door.