Jaehyun - Oh! My Partner (Part 2)

Y/n: "Be my partner.", you said but in a wrong way which confused him.

Jaehyun: "W-What?!", he asked with wide eyes.

Y/n: "No no, not that partner but my partner in singing competition this week.", you asked correcting him.

Jaehyun: "Are you dumb?" ,he asked you like it was the most normal thing anyone could ever ask.

Y/n: "Yah! What do you mean by dumb?!", you asked clearly offended.

Jaehyun: "I'm telling you to not tell anyone about my voice and you're asking me to sing in front of the whole school.", he said eyeing you like you were the most stupid person he has ever seen.

Y/n: "Well, first of all I'm not dumb but you are because I already have the solution for that. With this solution, your face and voice will not be revealed and I will get a partner for the competition.", you said as an idea popped up in your head.

Jaehyun: "And what's that exactly?", he asked eyeing you suspiciously.

Y/n: "We will record your voice and I'll play it in front of the audience and I'll win the competition!" , you said clapping your hands excitedly.

Jaehyun: "Well I got no problem with it but will they except it?"

Y/n: "Yes! they have to! I guess...", you said as you started thinking about getting the permission.

Time skip

You and Jaehyun were recording for the song in his home. He lives with his mother and she's often out of town so it was easier for you too to record without any disturbance.

While you were recording, a question suddenly reached your mind and decided to ask without thinking too much.

Y/n: "Ah- Jaehyun. Can I ask you a question?"

Jaehyun: "Yeah, go ahead.", he said giving his full attention to you now.

Y/n: "Why do you hide your voice?", you asked softly.

Jaehyun: "Nothing too special behind it.", he said trying to avoid the question.

Y/n: "I knew you don't trust me enough.", you said disappointingly.

He rolled his eyes at you seeing you being dramatic but again spoke,

Jaehyun: "It's just that it does not suit with my personality."

Y/n: "You think I'm stupid or what? You can't hide a talent just because 'it does not go with your personality'.", you said the last part mimicking his voice.

He just showed his fluttering smile slighly shaking his head at you.

Jaehyun: "You can't expect me to share my whole biography with a person who I merely know for a week."

Y/n: "Alright! I'm not asking anything from you again. You just make me look like a creep wanting to swallow your life history.", you said glaring at him.

He just laughed and started recording again and again.

Time skip