Jungwoo - Will You be Mine, Princess?

Right now you were fighting with your boyfriend in your shared apartment. You were crying right now and that jerk was shamelessly standing there and not doing anything.

Y/n: "Why would you do this to me Ten??!! Was I not enough for you or you needed a part-tim-" , your sentence got cut by his slap.

That's it. You are not doing this thing anymore. You immediately went to your shared room and started getting your clothes out from your closet.

Ten: " Now what r u doing?!, he asked as if he hasn't done anything wrong yet now.

You simply ignored him and packed your suitcase. You were a crying mess by now. Your hair were looking as if there was a nest in there. Your eyes were more redder than blood. Your clothes were a mess too. Everything was a mess but you didn't cared.

When you finished packing, you immediately went down stairs and walked towards the front door. You were about to open the door when suddenly he said,

Ten: "Y/n! Remember this! Once you are out of this house, you are never coming back in this house again!"

You just ignored him completely and shut the door as hard as you can. JERK!

You started walking on the dark road. But the problem now was... where.to.go?

But suddenly someone came into your mind. The only trustworthy best friend you got, Kim Jungwoo.

Time skip to Jungwoo's house

You rang the bell of his house. Suddenly a sleepy Jungwoo opened the door wearing a pj. After seeing you, his eyes went wide.

Jungwoo: "Y/n. What are you doing here? And what's with this suitcase? And did you cry?! Is everything ok Y/n?!"

You were already tired with what happened and now this annoying Jungwoo was all the way up there asking questions.

Y/n: "I will tell you everything. Can I come in first?", you asked with tired eyes.

Jungwoo: "Oh sorry. Come inside."

You went inside his house and sat on the couch. He sat right beside you and hugged you from side.

Jungwoo: "What happened princess?", he asked clinging onto your side.

Now you were at the verge of crying and you can't take it anymore. You know that this person right beside you, is the most trustworthy person you have. And now you can't hide your feelings anymore.

You started crying. You can see that Jungwoo was really shocked by it.

Jungwoo POV

I was hugging her when she started crying. I was really shocked and I am sure that this has something to do with that jerk Ten. Wait for me Ten, you will regret making my princess cry like this.

Doesn't he know that I hate seeing my princess cry and I hate the person who's behind it more. Don't worry princess, I won't let that Ten come in your way anymore. I will become your happiness.

Back to your POV

The way Jungwoo is holding you is really comforting but you need to let it all out.

Jungwoo: "Yah! Princess look at me! Look.at.me.", he said half strictly half softly.

You looked at him in the eye. And suddenly you realized how god-looking he was. His eyes, his smile, his nose, the way he cared for you, the way him being near you made you feel safe, everything in him was much better than any other guy.............................Wait,what?!
Why are you even thinking this y/n? He is just a friend. Come back to your senses!!