Hendery - Real Feelings (Part 2)

Hendery: "I love you Y/n! So so much. It was so difficult to stay without your presence beside me this whole time. And now that I am gonna live without you for God knows how much time. I wanted you to know how much I will miss you. I didn't wanted you to worry about me that's why I didn't told you about any of this. And you don't have to love me back. I just wanted to tell you this to light the weight on my heart."

Y/n: "Hendery........don't go.", you said crying.

Hendery: "Y/n, they will surely kill me here. I have to Y/n. My flight is tonight. I have to go now. I love you.", he lastly hugged you and went on his way to his house leaving you crying harder than ever.

You wanted all of this to be a dream. But it was reality and you needed to face it. It was just like breakup before even something started. You started walling to your own house.

You knew you had to tolerate all of this. This was nothing like what you wanted. Life was going on the wrong way.

You reached home and plopped on your bed. You whole night went by you crying and crying, nothing else.

Time skip to 5 months later

You were about to go home just after finishing your job at the Cafè. Unfortunately, when you stepped out of the Cafè, it started to rain heavily.

"Sky is also sad like me...#Chingus", you thought. You didn't had any umbrella with you. So you had to wait inside the cafè for a little longer.

You were sitting on the counter with your back facing the door when suddenly you heard the Cafè's bell rang.

Y/n: "Sorry the Cafè is not open.", you said without facing the customer while playing with your hands.

???: "Not even for me."

Your eyes widened at the voice. You wished that it was a dream but it was not. You jumped down form the counter and turned around to see the man, you were longing for since months. Your tears were at the brim of your eyes.

Y/n: "Hen-", before you could say anything, he pulled you into a tight hug.

Hendery: "Y/n.........You don't have an idea of how much I missed you.",he said sobbing.

Y/n: "Why have you come now??", you asked pulling away still crying.

Hendery: "I am sorry but you know the reason.", he said looking down.

Y/n: "You didn't even thought to text me about how are you and are you even alive or not. You didn't cared for me. You didn't even asked if I loved you or not. But I am sorry....I loved you but not now.", you said not looking at him.

His eyes widened hearing that you loved him but not anymore. He was hurt hearing that you don't love him anymore. But he realized that you had the right to.

Hendery: "I am sorry for coming back and ruining your life once again. I won't ruin it anymore. Goodbye.", he said before coming and hugging you for his last time memory.

He was about to go when you stopped him by saying,

Y/n: "Look.....you're once again leaving without asking if I want you to leave or not.....some people never changes......", you said laughing sarcastically while your tears were still flowing like a waterfall.

Y/n: "You can't leave me again without my permission Wong Kun-Hang!!! And I am not giving you any kind of permission unless it's about loving me!!Are we clear??!!!", you said crying loudly.

He just turned around looking at you with teary eyes while smiling at you. You ran and quickly hugged him as tightly as you can. He hugged you back.

Hendery: "I love you Y/n." He said before kissing your forehead.

Y/n: "I love you too Hendery."

You both went out of the Cafè, walking side by side while smiling at each other in the rain. And this time, the sky was not sad, they were happy tears.

The End