Jaehyun - Oh! My Partner (Part 1)

Currently, you were going to the 3rd floor of your high school because your boyfriend called you there to say something important to you. You don't have any idea of what it is about but you are hoping it's not something serious. But if it wasn't serious, he would have told you on the phone.

You went there and saw your boyfriend standing with a serious look on his face. You suddenly became nervous seeing him this serious. You went to him and stood infront of him.

Y/n: "Why did you called me Taeyong?? Is everything alr-"

Taeyong: "Y/n, we need to breakup.", he said straight looking in your eyes shamelessly.

Your eyes widened and your tears started pouring automatically.

Y/n: "W-what???", you asked again crying uncontrollably.

Taeyong: "I am sorry Y/n but I don't have interest in you anymore.", he was about to go when you grabbed his wirst.

Y/n: "Don't do this to me Taeyong.", you said crying harder than before. But that jerk just removed his hand from your grip harshly and went away leaving you alone crying.

You were really devastated by what happened but there was nothing else you could do instead of crying.

The 2nd bad thing was that next week was your school's singing competition and you and your boyfriend had to perform there together but now that you don't have anyone to perform with, you probably would do it all alone. But another problem is that you don't have enough confident to do it alone. Now you have to find someone who can sing and help you in this moment.

Time skip to next day class

You were going to your class when suddenly someone bumped into you making you fall on the floor. You looked up to see a boy wearing hoodie. He had his hoodie on his head that's why it prevented you from seeing his whole face.

???: "I'm sorry.", he said and went on his way without even helping you to stand up.

"What a rude man!", you thought.

You stood up from the floor and went to your class.

Time skip to after the class

After the class was over you became more worried because the teacher told everyone to be super ready because there's only few days left in the competition.

You still don't have a partner and you need it in order to win this competition because no one can enter without a partner. It's been your biggest dream to win this competition but because of that one jerk, all of this is happening. But you can't give up on your dream just because that one assho** left you alone. You are still going to find a partner and win this competition. You will definitely show him that he doesn't matter anything to you and you are all good without him.

The next bell rang and you knew this was your free period. You went to the school's garden to have some fresh air and to think about whom to partner up with. When you went there you saw that rude man from morning sitting on the grass with his back facing you. You decided to ignore him and go to somewhere else. But you stopped on your tracks when he started singing. He was singing!! And his voice was really really beautiful. "If his voice is this beautiful, what will his face be like?", you thought.

You went near him and tapped on his shoulder. He turned his face around and looked at you. His brown orbs meeting yours. "Yes, he is beautiful like his voice." ,you thought. He just went back to what he was doing completely ignoring you. But you weren't bothered and just sat beside him.

Y/n: "Hey.", you said but to no response.

Y/n: "Hey!", you said a little more cheerfully but again no response.

Y/n: "Hellooo!!", you said again but this time only getting a glare from him.

Y/n: "My name's Lee Y/n.", you said as you held out your hand for a handshake.

???: "Jung Jaehyun.", he said still looking at his phone, ignoring your held-out hand.

Y/n: "Oh hey Jaehyun!", you said tryin' to light up the mood but to no avail.

Jaehyun: "Don't tell anyone about it."

Y/n: "About what?", you asked kunfused.

Jaehyun: "Don't tell anyone that you heard me sing."

You knew what to do right at this moment.

Y/n: "I will not tell anyone but, in one condition.",you said smirking.

Jaehyun: "What is it?", he asked eyeing you suspiciously.

Y/n:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Be my partner"

To be continued......