Hendery - Real Feelings (Part 1)

You were sitting on your couch when suddenly your phone rang indicating a new message. You opened your mobile and saw a notification from Hendery. You- Oops forgot to introduce him.

Hendery, your new neighbour. He came from China almost a month ago and is currently living in the house front to yours. You both became friends when your family invited his to your house for a dinner.

First, you both were too shy to even say hi but then his parents requested you to teach him proper Korean and you obviously said yes. He started coming to your house on regular basis and you both started understanding each other and that's when it all started.

But nowadays, he is too busy. Before, you both would faint if didn't see each other once a day but now, weeks pass by but you both not even message each other. Maybe because he started working at a café or maybe because........he isn't interested anymore??? You also works but you still have time to spend with your family and friends. You miss your bestfriend.

Present

You saw a message from him. He texted you after a very long time. You started sweating at the thought of what the reason could be that made him text you after a time which felt like decades. You opened the text feeling excited.

Chat

Hendery:
Are you free today?

Y/n:
Yes i am,(#MooMoo) but is everything alright.

Hendery:
Meet me at the xxx park at 6:00.

Y/n:
Hmm.

Hendery
Offline

You switched off your phone. "Why was he sounding so low and why did he asked me to meet him at a PARK??!! Means seriously dude, why would he when he lives straight at the front of my house. Has he gone mad in this time when I didn't met him??? I seriously should check him.", you thought.

You went to your room to freshen up and change because it's already 5:00. After getting ready, you went to the park.

Time skip at the park

You went inside the park and saw, the person you most wanted to see in this time being, Hendery at the corner of the park sitting at a bench. You went near him and stood with his back facing you.

Before you could speak, he stood up and turned around. You both were staring at each other for God knows how much time when suddenly he hugged you out of nowhere.

You were taken aback by his action but decided to hug him back. After a few seconds you heard him sobbing. You removed yourself from the hug and looked at him. He was sobbing really hard.

Y/n: "Hendery..........Are you alright??", you asked him worriedly.

He just shook his head. You grabbed his hand and made him sit on the bench. You grabbed his face making him look at you.

Y/n: "Hey....you know you can tell me anything...."

Hendery: "Y-y/n, I am a sinner."

You forrowed your eyes not understanding anything he just said.

Y/n: "What are you talk-"

Hendery: "I saw someone being killed.", your eyes widened at his words.

Y/n: "What the- Who killed who???!!!"

Hendery: "I don't know! I was just walking around at night when I saw someone killing a guy. I tried to run away but before I ran, the killer saw me.", he said looking down.

You just looked at him more concerned now.

Hendery: "And now he and his gang is stalking me everywhere to kill me at the right time."

Y/n: "Why aren't you reporting it to police??!!", you asked getting frustrated by the whole situation.

Hendery: "You think I haven't?? I have tried but they are stalking me 24/7. That's why i didn't talk to anyone even not you and stayed in my house for the most time."

You just stayed silent. You didn't knew what to do. You were feeling so helpless for him as well. And in this whole time who would have thought that you would fall for him. Yes, you were in love with him. You realized it before coming here. And now seeing a person you love as well as your bestfriend in this state, you are just feeling useless. You want to do something for him.

Hendery: "Y/n, I am going back to China.", you looked at him wide eyed.

Y/n: "What?!!"

Hendery: "Yes Y/n, i would stay there as long as this man doesn't get caught. And this is why I called you here today, to tell you something very important. Because I don't know if it will take 1 month, 1 year, 10 years or my whole life. That's why I want to tell you my real feelings."

You were now at the verge of crying. You didn't want any of this happening. With all the energy left in you, you asked,

Y/n: "W-what is it?"

Hendery:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I love you