Ten - The Desperate "X" (Part 2)

1 year later

Minnie: "Y/n!!", she said making you turn your head towards her direction.

As you saw her, a smile crept up to your face. She came running towards you and engulfed you in a hug. You gladly returned it.

Minnie: "I'm so happy today!", she said excitedly.

Y/n: "Me too!", you answered with the same excitement. You both were ingulfed in your conversations when you saw someone coming towards you both.

A reddish shade started creeping up on your cheeks. You still can't believe that even after many years this person has always been successful in making you feel things which no one else is capable of.

Ten: "Hi.", he smiled softly as he came to a halt in front of you both.

You looked at Minnie and saw her with her usual teasing smile whenever she sees you and his brother interacting.

Y/n: "Hey.." , you said looking down avoiding meeting his eyes.

He smiled wider seeing you in this position. You kept looking downward until you heard someone running. You looked up to see Minnie running towards the other side where her parents were.

Y/n: "YAh MINNIE!", you shouted at her but to no avail.

Suddenly you became aware of the situation you always end up in. Always the awkward one at that. You looked up to see him staring at you deeply. Not being able to look at him any further you again started looking down.

Ten: "Congratulations for your graduation.", he said smiling warmly at you not taking his eyes off you.

Y/n: "Thank you.", you said meeting his eyes directly now.

Ten: "I-", he was about to say something when your parents called you name from the other side.

You looked back at them and went towards them after muttering a small "excuse me" to Ten.

Mom: "Congratulations my baby!", your mother said hugging you tightly and showering you with kisses.

Your father did the same as you thanked them and returned the affectionate actions. Your mother hugged you once again confusing you.

Mom: "Is he your boyfriend?", she asked in a whisper into your ear while still hugging you.

You were confused for a few seconds when suddenly you realised who she was referring to. You backed away from the hug as your eyes widened and again a blush crept on your face.

Y/n: "No, Mom! He's not!", you said almost shouting in a whisper.

Mom: "Then why do you look at him like you want to marry him right here and now.", she said giving you a teasing almost the same as Minnie's.

Y/n: "What are you talking about Mom?!", you said eyes widening more than before and you were stunned by your mother's observation. Of course, she is ''The'' Mother after all.

Mother: "My little girl, the longer you keep your feelings to yourself, the lesser are the possibilities of everything going according to those feelings. The sooner you confess, the sooner you get out of confusion. And sometimes confusion can make one person to lose all his chances in life. Just seize the moment.", as your mother said all these things to you, you couldn't help but get teary eyes and hug her with all your might.

Her words really hit you like a truck and as always they left you in a question of how can everything sound so right coming out from her mouth.

As you broke the hug, you gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek and turned around running away from her going towards the person you wish to be with forever.

Father: "Where is she going?", he said seeing you running away.

Mother: "To seize the moment.", she said smiling widely.

You ran towards Ten as he was scrolling through phone. As you stopped before him, he looked up and saw you being nervous as hell which he didn't know why.

Ten: "Are you o-"

Y/n: "Come with me", you said taking his hand and leading him to an empty classroom inside the building.

Ten: "What happened? Is everything alright.", he asked.

Y/n: "Nothing is actually.", you said a little concerned about all the possibilities that can be happened right after you let everything out.

Ten: "What happened? Are you hurt or something?", he asked worriedly examining you from head to toe as he grabbed you by your shoulders.

Y/n: "I- Are y- Do you....", you said coming to stop as no words were being formed.

Ten: "What is it Y/n? You are worrying me.", he said grabbing your face lightly between his hands.

Finally mustering up the courage, you decided to speak.

Y/n: "I...I like you a lot Ten! Not even like- I love you still even after all these years I couldn't get over you and I love you the same, maybe even more than before. I- What about you?", you asked in a rushed tone, nervouse as hell before looking down at the floor.

Suddenly, he hugged you so tight that it was being difficult to breathe for you. But you melted in his embrace with the same electrifying feeling rising up on you that you used to feel 4 years ago.

He backed away and placed a lingering kiss on your forehead. Your heart was beating rapidly at this rate. You loved everything that was happening.

Ten: "Of course, I still love you with all my heart, mind and soul. There hasn't passed a day where I didn't think of you, didn't think of us. I love you so much Y/n. That's why I'm asking you to please give me the great honour of calling you mine again.", he said smiling widely at you and looking at you with those expecting eyes.

At this rate  you were feeling like fainting but you tried to play it cool. You pretented to think making him tighten his grip on you. You laughed at his behaviour before nodding your head at his request.

Y/n: "I would love it.", you said as you saw him grinning widely at your confession and hugging you again tightly.

You were smiling when the door of the classroom opened, revealing your best friend. As she saw you both in this position, her jaw dropped and before you both could say something, she started walking back after giving you a flying kiss with a teasing wink leavjng you both alone again.

You looked at Ten unbelievably but he just shrugged at his sister's behaviour.

Ten: "You got some explaining to do.", he said smiling.

Y/n: "Yeah, I think so too", you said nervously but melted in his touch anyway.

The end