39.

why tf yo ass up..? you betta gts after you read this..

I'm watching you 👁👁

ight gon head 😞

𓆙Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧 ✍︎︎

China.

🌚🌝

leave me alone 🙄🙄🙄

🌚🌝

bitch if you wanna bump coochies just say that.

^^^ 🌚🌝

it's you sitting right next to me fa me

stfu.

yes my lord

I looked up as China started cackling kicking her feet up in the air.

"Bitch stop sending me that shit." I mugged. "I'm sick of seeing that meme. It's all over my Instagram."

"It's funny." She rolled her eyes. "Don't kill the vibe."

"You know what I wanna do?" I sat up smiling.

"What?"

"I wanna go out. I haven't been to a club in years it felt like. I can't even say CLUB right anymore."

"You right. You sound like a suburban mom." China shook her head.

"I am."

"That's the worse part about it." She said laying on her stomach as she sat her phone up in front of her. "Let's go live."

"You get like 20 views. Ion wanna go live witcho dry ass followers." I mugged her.

"Bitch when was the last time you saw me with 20 viewers on my live?" She tilted her head looking at me.

"Wh—"

"Exactly so shut the fuck up." She interrupted me and I stared at her blankly.

She gave me the same stare before looking back at her phone then started talking. "Hey live."

"See.. not even half a word in my sentence and I got 50 people in this bitch." She looked at me as she pointed to her phone.

I shook my head getting up. I sat on the ground and laid my head on the couch to see the comments.

@shiestyseazon you never post no more