I've missed you both too.

Rosabella's POV
Family day has finally arrived and I can't wait to see them. For starters my sister will be surprised that my emotions are on because she was only 6 when they were on last. My parents will be shocked that I've actually made friends that I haven't eaten.

On the days leading up to family day, sneaking around with Jett was fun until we were caught making out in the janitors closet by Griff and Blair who were about to do the same thing. Then there was also the time we were caught by Danny as him and Satana saw us kissing in my dorm. Finally we were caught by Coral and Albie when we were having a picnic in the woods on our first date; they all know now.

Our first date was fabulous! We ate amazing homemade foods, we took a walk in a field of white roses and we shared a few kisses along the way. But unfortunately today we are probably going to pretend we don't like each other because of our parents.

I pick out a scarlet red dress, throw on my leather jacket and black ankle boots, before curling my hair. I also apply my makeup and red lipstick before looking in the mirror to admire my outfit. To finish with, I put a white Rose in my hair, I've began to do this everyday since our date, they show Jett that I'm thinking of him and they also remind me of him; they are now my favourite flower.

 To finish with, I put a white Rose in my hair, I've began to do this everyday since our date, they show Jett that I'm thinking of him and they also remind me of him; they are now my favourite flower

Rosabella's outfit ^
Satana has her raven black hair straight and Smokey eye makeup. A black spaghetti top and a dark green plaid skirt is under her leather jacket and she has heeled black boots too.

 A black spaghetti top and a dark green plaid skirt is under her leather jacket and she has heeled black boots too

Satanas outfit ^

"So how do you think our parents will get along?" I ask her and she smirks before replying,

"Like a house on fire." using the exact words from when we first met making us laugh.

"I hope so, I know that my family gets along with the Lockston witches because of something in our ancestry but I could never figure out what. I'm just worried about how they'll be with Jetts parents." I state, concerned for my boyfriend's family.

"His sisters coming too right?" She asks which only adds to my worry, but for a different reason than my concern to Jett.

"You mean the one that I almost killed when I was 12, yep she coming." Sate sends my a sympathetic smile before adding,