Rosabella Addington, pleasure I'm sure

Rosabella's POV
I wake up too the sunlight seeping through my curtains. My eyes flutter open to see I'm still wrapped in the warm embrace of my werewolf boyfriend and can't help but smile at the memory of last night. I look up to see him still fast asleep however I notice something that wasn't there before; his mark.

It's beautiful, a picture of a black wolf fading into bats can clearly be seen on his neck where I bit him yesterday

It's beautiful, a picture of a black wolf fading into bats can clearly be seen on his neck where I bit him yesterday. I reach up and gently trace the image, as if in a trance until I notice Jett's eyes open, his grey ones staring into my brown eyes, a smile etching his face.

"Morning gorgeous." He says tiredly, his husky morning voice warming my heart.

"Good morning Wolfie." I reply with a smile to which he reciprocates before noticing my matching mark.

"Wow, it's perfect." He states in awe as he traces my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"Now I'm your's and you are mine, always."

"And forever" he finished with a peck to my forehead before we get up to get ready.

Rosabella's outfit ^
"You look beautiful." Jett says as I finish my makeup making me smile.

"And you look handsome. We better get downstairs and join the others." I reply while grabbing his hand and taking him downstairs.
-
-
"Morning people." I greet cheerfully as everyone smiles at us when we reach the table, "What's for breakfast?"

"Harold made us waffles!" Scarlett cheered, gesturing to our chef who was in the middle of bringing in plates from the kitchen.

"With strawberries?" I ask her, my face beaming like a child on Christmas morning.

"Yup and syrup!" This made me extremely happy, waffles are one of my favourites of Harold's dishes. I smile and thank Harold as he sets my plate down in front of me.

"Rosabella, what's that on your neck?" My mother asks causing everyone to turn to me and my cheeks to heat up bright red. Before I can reply Coral squeals loudly,

"Oh my gosh! It's their mark!"

"Mark?" My parents ask in unison before Jaycee answers them,

"The mark of a soulmate. It usually appears when wolves fall in love and mate."