Thats detention ms...

Jettson's POV
Around an hour into the movie, I feel something lightly hit my shoulder. I look down to see Rosa sleeping with her face snuggling into me. I feel a smile tug on my face as I notice how peaceful she looks. God she is beautiful, no no she is a vampire. I can't like her and it wouldn't matter because she blatantly hates werewolves.

I know that she claims that she turned off her humanity but I can't help but notice that she is a lot more emotionless than before, as if she is over exaggerating it. Plus I swear I saw her begin to smile when suggesting movies earlier. Perhaps she didn't?

I feel my eyes begin to droop as I lie back tiredly, gently moving Rosa from my shoulder onto my chest. I look around at everybody who have dozed off on the sofas around us before turning off the tv and letting sleep take over me.
-
-
Rosabella's POV
"Aww look how sweet they look!"

"Quick take a photo"

"Guys if they find out they will kill us!"

"But they look so cute #couplegoals am I right?"

"They aren't a real couple!"

"They may as well be look at them."

"Shhh or they'll wake up!"

I begin to wake up, my eyes still closed, to hushed voices from somewhere in the room. I roll over a little and cuddle up to my pillow, sooo comfy.

"Omg that's so cute!"

"Shut up Coral! You'll wake them"

I wish they would all shut up jeez, hang on did she say them?! I let my eyes flutter open and notice that I'm face first into someone's hoodie. I replace my shocked look with a cold one before turning to face the group.

"Can you all shut up before I snap your necks." I scold and they all look a little sheepish at me.

"Well before you say anything, we did get a really cute photo!" Daniel says in a way too cheery mood for morning. He heads towards me and hands me the phone. There is a picture of me cuddled up on the sofa next to wolfy and to be quite honest it does look cute.

 There is a picture of me cuddled up on the sofa next to wolfy and to be quite honest it does look cute

"Gross" I state, lying obviously because I can't let them know about my humanity. I would have turned it off last night but I noticed that during my break down, despite how much I hate myself for saying this, when Jett hugged me it made me feel safe and I didn't want that feeling to vanish. I would obviously never say that out loud, don't want his ego growing anymore than it is already! Plus if I tell them it's on they will try getting me to talk about all the chaos of negative emotions I am feeling and to be honest I'm putting that break down off for as long as I possibly can.

After handing the phone back, I stand up and head towards the kitchen in search of food. I find some cereals in a bottom cupboard and bowls in another. I add some milk and make a coffee, taking it to the living room. I eat my cereal and look up to see everyone staring at me.

"What" I ask bluntly and they shake their heads before Blair speaks up,

"Do we not get any?"

I take another bite before replying, "sure go and get some, be my guest." With a huff they reluctantly go to the kitchen, leaving me and a sleeping Jett on the sofa. I begin to hear groans and movements from beside me and I look down to see Jett beginning to stir. I feel the corners of my lips twitch into a smile at how sweet he looks but I soon replace it with an emotionless expression. He is a werewolf, I can't like him, not with the feud between our species. Plus I hate wolves, all vampires do!

His eyes flicker open, the green orbs looking around until they land on me. I notice his expression soften slightly before he smirks and mumbles a 'good morning' which I return.

"You're a really comfortable pillow by the way" I state before taking a bite of my cereal. He looks down as his cheeks begin to turn red and I just giggle at his reaction, quickly realising my mistake.

"I knew it!" He exclaimed as he sits up.

"What?" I say, avoiding eye contact.

"Your humanity. You never turned it back off." He whispers, leaning closer to me and I feel chills run down my spine which I ignore.

"I know" I state bluntly with a shrug.

"Why didn't you tell us?" He asks confusion covering his face.

"Because I didn't want people to know. Whenever people know I have my emotions back they try to fix me." Realising I shared to much, I swiftly stand up and grab my bowl,

"You'll have to talk soon, those emotions that you keep ignoring are going to get worse and worse until you talk to someone" he states but I ignore him and head to the kitchen.

I walk in and see everyone chatting and laughing until I realised something,
"Hey guys what time is it?" I ask and they check telling me it's 6am.

"Shit we have to go to school, classes start at 7" Albie exclaims in a panic as he rushes upstairs to change. We all follow suit and I rush to the shower. As I head out I go to my bag that I packed my outfit in. I throw on a black turtle neck top, a cute plaid skirt/dress and tights, followed by my black combat boots. My hair is down and wavy and I just do some mascara and my signature red lips.

"ROSA WE NEED TO LEAVE!" I hear Daniel yell from downstairs and I quickly grab my things before heading downstairs, an emotionless expression on my face

"Jeez so pushy, firebreather" I sarcastically comment as I walk past him, not missing the amused glance from Jett.
-
-
Right now we are sat in 'kindness and empathy', this class is only for the more violent species such as vampires, werewolves, dragons, sirens etc. I'm sat in the back row, Jett and Satana to each of my sides while Danny and Griffin are seated next to them. Blair is in 'potions' and coral and Albie are in 'control'.

"What the hell is this shit. I mean why the fuck do I need to know how to be kind to my food." I exclaim rather loudly, just because I have my humanity on doesn't mean my views of people have changed, I'll just find it harder to feed from people - even though I'll still do it because it does taste better.

I hear a few snickers and laughs from around class at my sudden statement but I receive a dirty look from the teacher.

"Excuse me ms would you like to share that with the class?" The teacher asks, is she deaf I'm pretty sure the class heard me.

"Maybe if you weren't so busy chattering you would have heard me ask why I need to learn how to be nice to my food" I retort in a 'duh' tone and the class laugh again while the old hag looks astonished.

"That's detention ms..." she trails of before I finish for her.

"Addington" I state with a smirk before leaning back in my chair and sneaking a blood bag.