Karaoke night

The Addington Mansion Aesthetic:

Rosabella's POV

"Oh my gosh!" Coral squeals as soon as we pull up to my house, Danny and Dominic behind us in a separate car.

"Holy shit, I thought you said this was a house!" Griffin exclaimed as his jaw slightly dropped.

"It is." I state nonchalantly while the others apart from Scar gape at the building.

"A house? Rose that's a fucking mansion!" Satana says, slapping me playfully on the shoulder.

"What was you expecting? It isn't like we're poor." My sister rolls her eyes at them as I nod before replying,

"Besides, how else were you all expecting to fit inside if it was like 4 bedrooms?" And with that I started towards the front door, everyone following behind me, still in shock.
-
-
"Mother, Father, we're home!" I yell, the sound of my voice echoing through the large hallway followed by a click of heels and some footsteps.

"Oh my darling you're here!" My mother exclaims, pulling me into a hug while my father does the same with Scar before we switch.

"And Jettson, Jaycee, lovely to see you both again!" she continues, pulling the two wolves into her embrace.

"You too Mrs Addington, thank you for letting us stay!" Jaycee replies gratefully to which my mum waves her off,

"Don't be silly sweetheart, any friends of our daughter are friends of ours, and please call us Aubrey and Byron!" My mother smiles to the whole group, who return the action before introducing themselves and their siblings.

"Okay so dinner will be at 7 but why don't you all head upstairs and get settled? Rosabella will show you to your rooms but you're welcome to do whatever you like for the time being!" My father smiles at us before I gesture for everyone to follow me upstairs.
-
-
"So you guys remember how I dared you to fake date?" Blair starts as we head up the stairs and we all nod before she continues, "yeah well seeing as your both in love and shit, you owe me £50 Jett!" She smirks and we both look confused before we realise that was the consequence to the dare.

"Ugh fine." Jett says as he pulls out his wallet handing her the money,

"Pleasure doing business with ya!" She smiles and we all laugh at her sudden, rare excitement.
-
-
We reach the top of the stairs and I lead everyone down a long hallway before pointing out doors to people,

"Okay so I'm assuming couples want to share?" I ask them and they all nod before I continue, "okay so Coral and Albie can have this room, and then Griff and Blair opposite." I gesture to the doors before moving up the hall,