The bond?

Rosabella's POV
We are at the airport about to head to England, winter break has started and everyone is going to meet us here. Currently I'm stood with Jett, Jaycee and Scar as we wait for the others, my parents had headed home early to set up everyone's rooms.

"Bells how long are they gonna take?" Scar whines.

"I don't know Scar." I state bluntly.

"Well how long are they going to stay for?"

"I don't know Scar." I roll my eyes in annoyance at her constant whining.

"Well how long until the feud is gone?"

"I don't know Scarlett!" I snap causing her to raise her eyebrows before muttering to herself,

"Someones in a bad mood."

"Hey what's wrong?" Jett asks softly as the wolf siblings turn to me.

"Nothing." I say, avoiding eye contact.

"Baby, I can tell there's something." He says while holding my arms, turning me to face him.

"I'm fine Jett, leave- ouch." I cut myself off while I grab my stomach.

"What's wrong, are you hurt? What's happened?" He asks concerned Jaycee glance at me while walking over

"What's wrong, are you hurt? What's happened?" He asks concerned Jaycee glance at me while walking over. She reaches into her clutch and pulls out some Ibuprofen handing it to me. I look at her, tilting my head in confusion.

"For the cramps." She explains only making me more confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Your stomach pains." She says before I reply,

"I know what cramps are. I meant that I'm a vampire, we don't get periods." I notice her eyes widen looking between Jett and I before speaking up again,

"Oh god."

"What?" I ask hesitantly.

"I didn't think it was possible but maybe it's because of the soulmate thing." She shrugs before continuing, "I think your starting a heat."

Jett gasps before saying, "but she isn't a wolf, how can she start a heat?"

"I don't know but let's just try something." She says before pulling me towards Jett making us embrace in a hug before she asks me, "have the cramps stopped?" I think about it before replying,

" She says before pulling me towards Jett making us embrace in a hug before she asks me, "have the cramps stopped?" I think about it before replying,

"Yes. Yeah they have, how did that work?"

"Shit, your on heat." Jett says as he holds me tightly.

"What's a heat?" Scar asks while playing with her hair.

"It's usually when a female werewolf falls in love with a male and they need to mate." Jaycee answers Scarlett before turning to me, "basically you will experience cramps and hot flushes before you and Jett complete the bond."

"The bond?" I ask and she walks closer so Scarlett can't hear.

"You will need to have sex, including a bite to each others neck, marking each other as your own."

"A bite? But a wolf bite to a vampire is fatal! I'll die."

"No, a mate bite is different. It doesn't release any wolf venom into the wound so it will essentially leave you with a pretty scar. Each is unique and is a symbol of loyalty due to being permanent. Kinda like a tattoo." She explains and I sigh in relief.

"Oh I wonder what your mark will be!" She says dreamily causing Wolfie to roll his eyes,

"Don't go all sappy on us Jay." He laughs before we are interrupted by a car horn.

The familiar head of black hair sticks out the sunroof of a jeep as she wavers her hands at us, "Bonjour Bitches!" Satana yells and I smirk at her, waving her towards us, her brother following behind her.

He greets us all with a smile, a polite kiss on the cheek to Jaycee making her blush. My sister runs up and jumps into Sate's arms with a squeal making her laugh, "Hey my scary little devil, how are you?"

"Good, now pay up!" Scar smirks making us all look at them confused.

"How did you do that so quick?" Sate asks her before I speak up.

"Wait what's going on here?"

"Well I bet your sister £20 that she couldn't annoy you until you called her by her actual name instead of 'Scar'. Apparently she did." She shrugs while handing the money to the smirking vampire.

"It wasn't hard, she's in heat." Scarlett smiles confusing the demon siblings.

"Some soulmate shit. I get cramps and hot flushes unless I'm close to this mutt." I jokingly roll my eyes while gesturing to Jett who acts offended at the nickname making me chuckle.

"Well how do you stop it?" Samuel asks, his accent clearly thicker that his sisters causing Jaycee to smile warmly.

"We have to have sex." I state bluntly making the others feel awkward, Jaycee covering Scar's ears, while Satana smirks at me.

"Hey guys, oh my gosh I can't wait to see your home!" Coral squeals as she runs up to us, Pearl following behind.

"Hey Scaley, Mini Scaly." I greet them and they smile in return.

"Hey Pearl!" Scarlett exclaims.

"Gooday Scarlett." The young mermaid replied, the Aussie accent bringing a small smile to my face as they chat.

"So Danny will meet us at my house because he's already from England so he'll probably get the train or something. We are just waiting on Blair, Albie and Angie, Griffin and Phoenix." As I finish my sentence I feel someone grab at my leg, looking down I'm met with a pair of electric blue eyes.

"Hey little hybrid, how are you?" I smile as I pick up Phoenix who replies with a soft 'good'. Griff finally catches up, greeting the group before saying,

"Damn she's fast when she wants to be."

"Nah, it's because she likes me better than you." I shrug playfully making him breathe out a laugh.

"Hello." We all turn to see Blair stood with her nose in a book, her eyes scanning the pages quickly as she read.

"Hey B, how are you?" Coral asks, gaining a small 'fine, you?' In reply before the mermaid begins rambling in excitement.

Coral is shut up by a soft kiss on the head by the familiar white haired angel, while Angie heads over to the other two younger girls.

"Hey bubs." Scaley greets him with a smile and a peck on the lips.

"Ew you're so cute I'm gonna throw up!" Satana let's out dramatically, earning an elbow nudge from her brother.

"Is that everyone?" Jaycee asks while gazing dreamily at Samuel.

"Yeah let's go catch the plane!" Sate screams as we all file into the airport, Phoenix resting her head on my shoulder while the three younger girls walk in front so they don't get lost.